India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

All Bajju,Prerna&aonu fans (Page 5)

caon Senior Member
caon
caon

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I agreee Thumbs Up with you and i hate that song in muktis background so driving me nuts Confused Dead

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madiha_17

Originally posted by psawyer

arre guys, its all in good humour...don't take it too seriously, bajajians like to pull the legs of anu-fans and vice versa--of course each set of fans is going to defend their beloved...don't take offence LOL

we defend anuragh but not all the time yaar!!LOL

Yeah man!! Anu is not like a saint that he can be defended all the time!! LOL
But anyways this storyline sucks to the power infinity!! I want APB back!! More ping pong with Prerna. LOLLOLBetter than watching a bunch of morons and their cheap thinking (Guptas I mean, nowadays they seem to be the hero heroine of the show of course with Mukti leading)!! I want stupid politics out of KZK!! What a crappy idea!! Ekta ka brain bilkul chal nahi raha...she needs to oil her hair LOLLOL
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by admail_bd

Originally posted by madiha_17

Originally posted by psawyer

arre guys, its all in good humour...don't take it too seriously, bajajians like to pull the legs of anu-fans and vice versa--of course each set of fans is going to defend their beloved...don't take offence LOL

we defend anuragh but not all the time yaar!!LOL

Yeah man!! Anu is not like a saint that he can be defended all the time!! LOL
But anyways this storyline sucks to the power infinity!! I want APB back!! More ping pong with Prerna. LOLLOLBetter than watching a bunch of morons and their cheap thinking (Guptas I mean, nowadays they seem to be the hero heroine of the show of course with Mukti leading)!! I want stupid politics out of KZK!! What a crappy idea!! Ekta ka brain bilkul chal nahi raha...she needs to oil her hair LOLLOL

exactly!!! LOLLOLLOL

Bajaj and anu fanz dont mind watching prem mukti scenes, but all the time..sorry We cant do this!!We all wanna APB back in actiion but yeh ekta.. i dont know wats her problem.Ekta ka dimagh satya gaya haiAngry

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by caon

I agreee Thumbs Up with you and i hate that song in muktis background so driving me nuts Confused Dead

i know! if she was going to choose a crappy song from her crappy films then she could have chosen a better crappy song than that one!! and the other one, to the tune of "aayi re aayi re khushi"Angry. That drives me CRAZY!!!

Ali IF-Dazzler
Ali
Ali

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i agree wid u becoz even i feel boring when i watch it

its very boring when everyday she is crying with the same tears on the same street with the same song from boring picture

i just hate

she shoudl go some where, shoudl become somebody and then she should take revenge
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramjiwala

bhdha RUBBISH bajaj kodekha to yeh khayal aya .....pagaloon ki stock main naya maal aya ..!!!! LOL LOL
Prerna-Anurag jodi    no.1    & ;nbs p;         & ;nbs p;         & ;nbs p;    Aadat se majboor LOL

LOLLOLLOL Wah Wah!!

Nahin yaar Bajaj itna bhi bura nahin hain. Kitna achha ho gaya hai...Prerna ke piche piche...haiiii...LOLLOL

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramjiwala

bhdha RUBBISH bajaj kodekha to yeh khayal aya .....pagaloon ki stock main naya maal aya ..!!!! LOL LOL
Prerna-Anurag jodi    no.1    & ;nbs p;         & ;nbs p;         & ;nbs p;    Aadat se majboor LOL

OHH MY GODDD!! I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING!!! LOL

U R A WONDERFUL POET..KEEP UR KEWL SHAIRIS COMINGWinkLOL

ganey ki sahi waat lagayee hai LOLLOLLOLlolzzzz

ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I agree with u guys.....I hate the current rape track..Well Bajaj is 70 years old and Prerna and Anurag are in their late 40s or early 50s. If u want the focus to be on Bajaj-Prerna only and still want to see them happily married..umm.....u r hoping for a miracle. The story must invlove the trio for that to happen. More Kasautis. Big smile If the story is not focussed on Anurag, than around half the ppl will stop watching kzk anyways.

The thing is I also don't want the focus to be only Mukti. I find the character of Mukti very annoying and highly stupid and all this rhona dhona is making me want to puke Dead . But u know what she suits prem. I really want their love story to flourish but it looks like we all have to wait for a very very long time b4 that happens. Confused

I think Sneha has been very bitchy lately but I still like her. We can all like Prem/Ud despite his billion faults but well, write now, yeah I hate her a bit. And today she really manipulated Bajaj but the thing is I think its more interesting. If Sneha was a annoying goody-goody all the time, we also would get sick of her. Making her grey at least gives a little more variety.

Go to top