Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

All Bajju,Prerna&aonu fans

ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:55am | IP Logged

hI gUyS ,

I want to know a true opinion frm all of u guys.I don't like the current mukti rape track of kasautii.I just love to see the first generation story as the main story ie. bajaj,prerna and aonu.Now it is only Mukti Mukti and Mukti ,mukti will say something each day and sing a "koi aapsa song-kabhi na sukoon aaya",walk through the same streets with the same "aasu" in her eyes.Mukti used to have a lot of variations in her character earlier ,but now it seems as if i'm watching the same episode every day.

They are trying to superimpose "driver ki beti,amiri-gharibi" fact ,but in no angle prerna or bajaj or aonu seems to neglect mukti.

Now its not even Prem the focus....Mukti in the centre and all the lead characters just as listeners.

I'm not saying anything against Tina(she is a good actress),but i feel the story is dragging and i love to see more of the above mentioned 3 characters.The TRPs are also not so good i feel.

Come on yaar now don't u think it is too much!!!!

Edited by ronitr - 15 March 2006 at 5:00am

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:08am | IP Logged
A rat in the Bajaj zoo. Big smile all can't act in the same time. Now old love scenes are over,
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:11am | IP Logged
ya i agree yaar there are ore characters in the show than just mukti the last couple of epsiodes have been very mukti centriic i thought that was okat at first but now its too much of a gud thing i hope this is solved quickly so wen can get back to the main charcaters
jaan1234 Senior Member
jaan1234
jaan1234

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:11am | IP Logged
hey u r exactly right... the serial is dragging a lot... if this continues, maybe i will stop watching the serial... Cry
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:13am | IP Logged
yeah, i mean i liked the prem-mukti track, but the rape track is useless..and now it is focusing ONLY on mukti--i would like to see a track that incorporates ALL characters--some bajaj-pre stuff, some mukti-prem and where the hell has shravan got to??? Didn't he say he was going to destroy these families? Why is he lying low? Darr gaya kya? LOL
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:20am | IP Logged
I like mukti. So her track with prem is cool. I don't think prem is neglected at all. He'll be in focus becoz he is mukti's love.

I think the focus should be on bajaj-prerna-udi-mukti.

I would prefer these four than watching anurag and sneha.

and what do u mean 'but in no angle prerna or bajaj or aonu seems to neglect mukti."

who is anu to neglect mukti? or who is he to pay attention to her????she is not his driver's daughter. this track has nothing to do with anurag. He is the most unwanted and unnecessary char. now.
But bajajians, dont worry. bajaj will be in focus soon due to his election. in fact, it'll be more about bajaj than anybody else..sneha and mukti both r like his daughters..his new career is starting..what will he do..trust me he'll be pivotal as usual. you bajajians should support prem-mukti. or else ekta will bring back anu...phir woh tumhari B-P pair ko phir se nazar lagaega..these days prerna neglects anu. but if u demand that focus shud be on anu, and not on mukti, then ekta will show prerna again acting cheap..and running towards anu. LOL do u want that kya!
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I agree with you Khushi,
Mukti's current track is getting really boring. Neither do I like Mukti and neither do I like Tina Parakh- both of them get on my nerves each and everytime!

I want this track to wind up soon but as Tulip says, we people do not have to worry because we have Rishabh in the focus all the way - Rishabh is the MAN in demand- because of him sharad was married to Sneha, then he was forced to campaign and stand for elections..and now there will be the elections and I think Rishabh's gonna win;)))

What say?

Go to top