Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
hiya guiesHi-ya! so the boring weekend is backPouty
but now we hv an interesting epi to look forward... our Pippu is going to be talli again
Bouncy 5 n this time i am hoping things r going to be different coz both of them hv started feeling something for one another... lets not call it LOVE yet... a kinda of attachment with one another... there's no more awkwardness between them, so...

1st thing... Is Priya going to speak her feeling out loud to Ram??
2nd thing... How is Ram going to handle drunk Priya??

plz shares your thoughts on this... n all of u guies plz be a sport... every BALHians should participate... share anything u imagine about these two scenes... we all together can make the weekend less painful n boring

chao

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

jana2pkapshree20ReeshAxymrnvdbhavaniCelina_muaazcuterosyKarna89anizorGunjan.saniya9919monamie111foslakaverimaris08jakther7ash91sadffi-MariaMars-swethasyam08shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Golu to handle talli Pippu...?!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cuterosy

Goldie

cuterosy

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hi Anamika!! Many thanks for the wonderful post...hoping that they both confess their love for each other and obviously this time it is Ram first followed by our Talli PippuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... I guess anyways Vikram has already advised Ram to "go ahead" maybe this is his chanceDay DreamingDay Dreaming can't wait for Monday...will be treat to watch talli Pippu and caring goluEmbarrassedBlushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pkapReeshAxymrnvdbhavanimonamie111Sakshi_Deewanisadffiswethasyam08

rnvdbhavani

Goldie

rnvdbhavani

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
ya expecting alot for next week... our golu had feelings for pippu and talli priya... cant expect exactly because my expectations r wrong sometimes because of ektha's thinkingLOL suddenly everything changesConfused but talli pippu can do anything!!Wink so eagerly waiting for mondayDay Dreaming a boring weekend is back again!!!Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ReeshAxymmonamie111Sakshi_Deewanisadffi

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
come on yaar share it... Ekta is most of the tym going against our expectaions... but who can stop us to imagineWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavanisadffi

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
awww I am looking forward to that again after what I saw of her the last time.

rnvdbhavani

Goldie

rnvdbhavani

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

come on yaar share it... Ekta is most of the tym going against our expectaions... but who can stop us to imagineWink
                 well said i'm expecting some hm scenesWink because of talli priya ...but this may not happen i thinkOuch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111

fan-of-phulwa

fan-of-phulwa

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i think ram will confresh his thought regarding priya . though it is not remind by priya in morning  so he will confresh it to her in night.
priya maight also can start to tell about her feeling to ram but maight she get unconcious.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavanisadffi

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
well let me start 1st thenEmbarrassed 1st of all i am an awful writer... there r such brilliant writers in this forum but i don't knw y don't they participate in discussions like thisOuch
any way i will write short about wht i am expecting... I am definitely not expecting a loving making scene coz for that Priya should be fully conscious... not talli ... well from i long long time i had a wish to see Ram carrying Priya in his arms to their room... i had expected that last tym when Priya was drunk but well didnt happen... i so so wish P is unable to walk n R carries her to their room n while putting her safely in the bed P
half asleep mumbles out her feelings for R ...saying that "i wish our relation was not a compromise Mr. Kapoor... you are such a nice person... i wish i could ever say you that i hv fallen in love with you" R unable to hear properly goes closer to her n is awestruck by her words n P puts a gentle kiss on his cheeksLipstick

haiye haiyee... i am in my own dreamlandLove You

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaptanaya10gondisurbhi_16ReeshAxymhbuynoddiyeparulkhare13haribol79Princess13.cuterosyrnvdbhavanilove_for_serialKarna89SriBmonamie111anizorGunjan.saniya9919Siacutieash91sadffifoslaswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top