It's Only A Game!

nikita_uk thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Ok people you all really need to calm down...its only a game show! πŸ˜›

Who ever becomes indian idol or not will still be a new born star...bcoz most of them will be singers/actors at the end of the day so why stress over nothing 😊

Yday's show was really crazy im sorry but the judges shouldnt have walked out the way they did..come on now face up to the facts why be so childish about lol and the audience like hello its a show all the people that just got up were over reacting!!! 😑 ive never seen a show were the audience just get up and leave! thats silly!!!!

and anywayz amey wasnt disappointed much...his gonna be a singer in the near future anyway! so people calmmmmmmm downnnnnnnn πŸ˜†

right now i feel for anuj after all his not a bad singer and it just seems like most people wanted him out...how a lil respect for him! his also human!

😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_uk thumbnail

yeah but amey didnt want all that to happen...otherwise he would have said something about it, but i do like what he said at the end and he was very calm about it all!...and anu malik did say that his gonna take him on...so he will otherwise he wouldnt have said it!
noname01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_uk

Who ever becomes indian idol or not will still be a new born star...bcoz most of them will be singers/actors at the end of the day so why stress over nothing 😊

Yday's show was really crazy im sorry but the judges shouldnt have walked out the way they did..come on now face up to the facts why be so childish about lol and the audience like hello its a show all the people that just got up were over reacting!!! 😑 ive never seen a show were the audience just get up and leave! thats silly!!!!

and anywayz amey wasnt disappointed much...his gonna be a singer in the near future anyway! so people calmmmmmmm downnnnnnnn πŸ˜†

right now i feel for anuj after all his not a bad singer and it just seems like most people wanted him out...how a lil respect for him! his also human!

😊

same, that's why I even said anything... seriously, it's a game meaning only 1 winner

Originally posted by: nikita_uk

😊

I agree with each and every word you have writtenπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sanah-misra - 18 years ago
abhi4ever thumbnail
anuj is an idiot...who actually had the guts 2 say "judges se achhe comments mile thhe"...that freak doesnt even know wat achhe comments r...he shud stay in a hole in himachal and neverget out!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: abhi4ever

anuj is an idiot...who actually had the guts 2 say "judges se achhe comments mile thhe"...that freak doesnt even know wat achhe comments r...he shud stay in a hole in himachal and neverget out!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† man u seriously don't seem to like anujπŸ˜†

nikita_uk thumbnail

why all the threat to anuj? poor guy only sang for people he didnt commit a crime...right?

amey ke deewani thumbnail
i agreeeeeeeeeeeeee it's a game............but than wuyy not change the defination of indian idol......cozz it says itzz a talent hunt show......but amey's exit over anuh has only proved that its a money based show........plzzzzzzzzz don't refer to talent when talking about indian idol....only refer to sms money making process for producers.........all da talent is already gone.....monali, panna, antra, meenal....and now amey......and karu will is next to go.....cozz he's a talent.....sorry but that's da truth
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It might be a game for viewers but it's the question of life for the contestants!!! And to be honest, Indian Idol is the show that sucks the most cuz indian public is voting out the GOOD TALENTS....Anyway, this show shouldn't be called INDIAN IDOL......it should have been named INDIAN PUBLIC KA IDOL....
prabal_cog thumbnail
Leave ANUJ alone

Its not his fault

Why should he leave ?? thousands of Indians has voted for him through their hard earned money - why should ANUJ disrespect public voting - after all everyone is singing for the public - right ??

Its clear that AMEY disdn't have that many number of fans as compared to ANUJ .

This forumn cannot be considered as a representation of India - so guys chill

India has rejected AMEY over ANUJ

and thats FINAL