India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

My reply to all (Page 2)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

i still think that at present turn of story....armaan and jassi cannot get together unless they completely spoil one of the characters(purab suddenly turns mean,wimpy and shallow or jassi suddenly turns unfeeling and mean).

also i think we are underestimating jassi(she never backs down from a decision). to marry purab was her independent decision and she is the one who bought it up,purab did not even want to talk about it.also when armaan says that he won't marry mallika , she did not turn or react or go all coy,but strongly moved ahead.

but let us see what tony and diya have in mind, it would definately be better if the keep this part intact and start sorting out rest of the mess(armaan and mallika, kohinoor, makeover......)

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

only coz the GATEKEEPER gave me the ecstatic news that T&D are going to export purab darling to heaven very soon so that they can have their beloved Armaan make jassi's life pure hell......Well, no prizes for guessing as to WHO will he find waiting for him at the GATE......Wink(all this courtsey a certain confused,wannabe writer.......)

Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by yashika

oh good,  jammy, u are back! thought you had gone into hibernation or something !Wink

Yashika you thought about me Embarrassed , I am so pleased Smile

I Think the Gate Keeper at the Heavenly Gates IS getting his due credit!!!Wink

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

no jammy the chacha/chachi are not the devils....I think I know who the real DEVIL isAngry................or r u only playing the devil's advocate

I might be your Advocate MEM

But belive me I dont do anything without your Order's!! Wink

Jammy.

P.S : LOLIn btw I am confused what were you trying to point at ides? I really didnt get your joke!!

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Well, why don't you try and get in touch with that friend of yours, who can get in touch with his friends still working with the production house and let us know as to what is finally going to happen........... at least we will be spared this agony............. ek baar try toh kar ke dekh lo plz

Originally posted by jammy

I knew a person who was working for the production (Pre or Post that you need to guess) of Sony 2 months back (Sorry cant give much detailsConfused)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Well, no prizes for guessing as to WHO will he find waiting for him at the GATE......Wink(all this courtsey a certain confused,wannabe writer.......)

Aah so that is the case and its not me you are excited about its PurabConfused

!!! Well so sadCry, And here I thought that atleast somebody cared about me Cry

But you are wrong about one thing Yashika, It was not the Wannabe Writter that gave you that chance (For if the writter wants he would have kept you away from the elevater from which purab comes)

But its the Guy with heart who cares for you ever since you came to stand at the heavenly gates and cant see you unhappy. Smile

Jammy.

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

arre...T&D vahi cliched formula bhi toh use kar sakte hain ki

-armaan going all out to charm his jassi

- jassi unable to resist his charm but keeping quiet coz she does not want to hurt friend purab

-our good old purab, the gem of a person that he is, realizes that he is coming between the two 'in love' people and gets them togetherAngry

And of course purab fans end up roying n' roying n' roying......CryCryCry

kya pata kya hoga......logic has never been the strength of our writers ...both established and wannabe..Wink

Originally posted by pj04

i still think that at present turn of story....armaan and jassi cannot get together unless they completely spoil one of the characters(purab suddenly turns mean,wimpy and shallow or jassi suddenly turns unfeeling and mean).

also i think we are underestimating jassi(she never backs down from a decision).

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
In btw I am confused what were you trying to point at ides?

Jammy....u should consider changing ur name to Bhola Ram....

now lets see...I was very pleased at the way things have been progressing (with Purab and Jassi ofcourse.....since I've stopped having a life of my own)....and SOMEONE had to come in and announce that Purab sahib will turn negative aur apna booriya bistar baandh kar bohat jaldi chalaa jaeyge.....AngryAngryAngry.

..if it wernt for pj's positive outlook, mey sadmae ke mare Allah ko piyaaree ho chukee hoti..........seriously u should have put "lethal: approach at ur own risk" as the subject for this topic...............pata naheen aur kitnae saheed hongae aajCry

so r u getting the picture here Bhola??????
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Well, why don't you try and get in touch with that friend of yours, who can get in touch with his friends still working with the production house and let us know as to what is finally going to happen........... at least we will be spared this agony............. ek baar try toh kar ke dekh lo plz

Yashika,

You think I didnt Try??? Well the weasel wont say a word!!!

He is pissed off at me at the moment not being able to help him with his problem(I am comp Engineer)

But in All his Honesty He said that as of now he is way to busy with his current movie he is working (Some Regional) and that he hasnt had time to visit Sony again. I guess it would sound suspicious if he suddenly calls and ask info about Jassi!!

Jammy. 

Go to top