Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: jammy

So What If Jassi ends up with a jerk!! I am sure you will get your purab ๐Ÿ˜‰.

achaa ji.....so who appointed u as Purab's guardian๐Ÿ˜ก.....jise dil chah raha hai Purab ke copyrights dey rahe ho.......this violates the basic rights and freedom granted by our constitution.....how heartless.....I mean u didnt even ask the poor guy what he wants๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ .....

aur Kanchi....she is probably on the saathwaan aasman at this time....wild with joy.....itni mushkil se to zameen par aayee thee.....u might not know this but u gave Kanchi the perfect incentive to put her efforts in pairing Jassi with the jerk....

Edited by ides - 19 years ago
jammy thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: ides

achaa ji.....so who appointed u as Purab's guardian๐Ÿ˜ก.....

Ides tum to Khamakha Gussa hoti hoon. Mark my words I said 'your Purab'!! now Here I meant a life partner for Kanchi who could be any individual but his character will be like that of Purab!!

I dont want her to end up like you running behind a fictional character

So it doesnot means him but it means that somebody as good as him.

Jammy.

kanchi thumbnail
[QUOTE=jammy

I guess after watching the latest T.V Promo it seems to be true.

Well dont loose Heart Kanchi. So What If Jassi ends up with a jerk!! I am sure you will get your purab ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Jammy.

[/QUOTE]

well jammy thts wht i really want.๐Ÿ˜‰

kanchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

hey kanchi....u need to put on ur optimistic glasses๐Ÿค“.....now repeat after me.....jassi and purab....jassi and purab.....jassi and pur.....this mantra is designed to make u feel better......๐Ÿ˜‰

mei wohi toh kar raha hu ides๐Ÿ˜ƒ.mere yesa keheneke piche bhi ekk raaz hai ides,and u know whts tht????I want Purab to end with me,
thts why i want tht Moron to get jassi at any cost.๐Ÿ˜‰

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Good.For Purab - Kanchi,Idea,Anjali,...(so many I've lost track) & for Armaan - only & only Jassi!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: jammy

Mark my words I said 'your Purab'!! now Here I meant a life partner for Kanchi who could be any individual but his character will be like that of Purab!!

I dont want her to end up like you running behind a fictional character

So it doesnot means him but it means that somebody as good as him.

chalo achaa hua baat clear hogayee....wrna khoon kharaaba ho jata.....๐Ÿ˜‰....

kanchi bahen mubarik ho....tumhara to patta saaf kar deya jammy ne......tumko purab jaisa mile ga...lucky u.....hum bechaare fictional Purab se hi kaam chala lete hain๐Ÿ˜‰

anniegupta_ thumbnail
phir waise bahtee ides... "hum" mutlab? aise kahoo "kanchi tumko purab jaisa mile ga... lucky u..... ANNIE bechaare fictional Purab se hi kaam chala lete hain"

fictional tho kya? purab fictional wara bhi mera hai!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

btw.. congrats to u kanchi.. tumhe koi purab jaise milgayea