Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

My reply to all

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Mehlaoon se dar kar bhaag gya haiWink

Humko jo dara de aisi situation ab tak aayi nahi.

Humne kisi ladki ki maar ab tak khayi nahi!!Wink

LOL

Anyways to end all speculations and things here is a  message to all.

I knew a person who was working for the production (Pre or Post that you need to guess) of Sony 2 months back (Sorry cant give much detailsConfused) anyways around that time when purab was going to come back due to popularity of the show the person said that Purab would come back even though he was not supposed to be according to the original story. In the last conversation we had before he left job, He was still sure that Jassi would be getting Armaan in the end, for according to him T & D never got permission from the BLF production to make major changes to the story which was Jassi ending with Armaan!! As a matter of fact there was dispute on making Ugly Jassi the CEO which is not the case in BLF!

But I am guessing here that T & D with sony did get some permission to make a few major changes for According to me Jassi doesnt gets to be CEO till she changes her looks!! But then it also add fuels to the fire that they are still waiting for Armaan to fall for her, For Armaando Fall's for her while she is ugly!! now I dont know whats holding them from changing her looks now??

Unfortunately to achive all the results at once they have really messedup Armaans character and Even Mallika's.

The latest on goings have even Surprised me , But for me right now its going good and even I would like it to end that way(purab with jassi). But I hope that you guys are marking the subtle hints which I am seeing in the show.

In one of the latest episodes when Nandu is complaining to Jassi that she didnt tell him about her marraige to purab. She says to him jokingly that 'Jab Dusri Shaadi ki announcement(or karoongi) hogi Tab Bataongi'

Nandu Brushes it aside with saying something like "Jassi tu dusri shadi bhi karegi!" to himself

Now thats a very big hint there. Ouch

Jammy.

P.S : I didnt ranaway from last two days my net was down, I did came once to check the messages from a Cyber Cafe, But never had much time to answer the question from thereCry

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Humko jo dara de aisi situation ab tak aayi nahi.
Humne kisi ladki ki maar ab tak khayi nahi!!

....I have only one answer for u buddy....there is always a first time for everythingWink....

btw....welcome back....ur net did pick the damnest time though.....abt the hints.....unfortunately, this one was  too glaring to miss but things r  finally going well  with P&J so  I really wanted to enjoy that and not worry abt anything else as inconcequential as what the insane directorial team has in mind.....

in any case if this hint is actually a prediction of what is to follow, then I'd rather not tax my mind with the herculean task of trying to find a logical explaination to it all......

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 11:28am | IP Logged

oh good,  jammy, u are back! thought you had gone into hibernation or something !Wink

Jassi saying 'dobara shadi karoongi toh......' sure was a big hint. Also, they have already triggered Armaan's change of heart. This means that he will be shown realizing his love for jassi before her makeover so that their ending up together can be justified.

now i guess we will have to jhelo armaan's undigestible goodie goodie acts that T&D are surely going to unleash on us inorder to generate favourable sentiments towards him.........

My guess is that they will later reveal that the supplier had agreed to send the fabric to GH on Armaan's insistence...maybe he paid the guy but told him not to reveal it so as to prevent puru from dislodging her from CEO's position....... (though it wld make more logical sense if they show purab doing this to bail jassi out...)

Just hope that they don't turn purab negative or reveal something ugly from his past so that they can justify jassi's decision to dump him and choose ASS over him. Angry

hope, if ASS and JASS have to come togther, purab is allowed a dignified exit.

Originally posted by jammy

In one of the latest episodes when Nandu is complaining to Jassi that she didnt tell him about her marraige to purab. She says to him jokingly that 'Jab Dusri Shaadi ki announcement(or karoongi) hogi Tab Bataongi'

Nandu Brushes it aside with saying something like "Jassi tu dusri shadi bhi karegi!" to himself

Edited by yashika - 15 October 2004 at 11:29am
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

par pehli shaadi purab se karegi tab to doosri shaadi ka number aayegaConfused

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapgood going girl
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks fir replying and clarifying everything - you have made my day!!!!!!
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika

oh good,  jammy, u are back! thought you had gone into hibernation or something !Wink

Yashika you thought about me Embarrassed , I am so pleased Smile

I Think the Gate Keeper at the Heavenly Gates IS getting his due credit!!!Wink

Anyways, I am Afraid Yashika , If Purab has to go, It wont be in a dignified way, worse if it is in a dignified way It will leave Jassi's Fan much more sad and miserable that she couldnt be with Purab, For Purab was the one who like Jassi uptill now without any Strings!!

And they have brought Purab's Character so much ahead of Michel from the real story that for now it would be difficult for Purab to exit or Jassi to say no to Purab just like that. For if she does say no just like that then all the Purab fans and a good size of Jassi's Fan will feel down. No I think something unwanted is going to Happen Confused. Somebody said something about Chacha Chachi?? What if they are the Devils???Evil Smile

For Now we can only Speculate and its going to be fruitlessTongue

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 15 October 2004 at 12:43pm
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Somebody said something about Chacha Chachi?? What if they are the Devils???Evil Smile

no jammy the chacha/chachi are not the devils....I think I know who the real DEVIL isAngry................or r u only playing the devil's advocate

Go to top