Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

confusing

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

This is my first post in this forum; after Amey's exit on Tuesday, I have only one question:

How can Amey lose if he has so many fans?..as there seems to be everywhere...what can explain the dearth of votes?

and How do S and A keep on getting thru each time if there are less ppl who like them?...even if they are voted in by close ones as has often been suggested? Their fans plz do not take this as a criticism, I am simply posing a question?

and after how the judges behaved on Tuesday, how can u expect the poor chap to come back and sing the next week, really i don't think it is fair to blame him.....

It is thus very perplexing, may be the junta knows what its doing! but then again "WHO IS THE JUNTA"?....us?

Decent_Girl Senior Member
Decent_Girl
Decent_Girl

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Hi! Welcome Spirit.. I was also thinkin da same.. but here on dis forum mostly Amey fan are outsiders ..from USA and PAK etc.. and abt gettin less votes in India.. I feel that Amey has a huge fan following in Mumbai but other regions ppl wants their area contestant to win.. So they are voting for thier caste and areas... I think that is da prb..
spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Hi decent_girl, and thanks

ya..it must be something like that...
~Aaina~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Aaina~
~Aaina~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Decent_Girl

Hi! Welcome Spirit.. I was also thinkin da same.. but here on dis forum mostly Amey fan are outsiders ..from USA and PAK etc.. and abt gettin less votes in India.. I feel that Amey has a huge fan following in Mumbai but other regions ppl wants their area contestant to win.. So they are voting for thier caste and areas... I think that is da prb..

yeh i agree most of amey fans r 4om USA Uk n PAK

sonusuchi Newbie
sonusuchi
sonusuchi

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I also agree with spirit. Judges should respect the public opinion. They have humilated Anuj so much that it will be very difficult for poor Anuj to perform in next gala.
Funky_Bone Goldie
Funky_Bone
Funky_Bone

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Yea most of da amey fanz are NRIZ and awfully dey cnt vote.. Anu was so rite tht we are just Indian so there shud no biasness we shud vote for the right person
soni.shazadi Senior Member
soni.shazadi
soni.shazadi

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:12am | IP Logged
yeah thats Right I Guess BeCoz alots Of people Love amay sining and infact me also Cant vOte for hiim BecOz I am an Outsider Girl living in Gulf so this iz a very possible reason for hiim 2 vote out from the shOw Right

But nOw plz vOte for karro if they start voting On onternet for karo I will vOte hiim MilliOnz Billionz times nOw he Must really win thiz

Like this Or Likr that ( karoo Must be Indian Idol )
coolsonu IF-Rockerz
coolsonu
coolsonu

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mesmily123

Originally posted by Decent_Girl

yeh i agree most of amey fans r 4om USA Uk n PAK

and i am one of them

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top