India-Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Updt - 15th Mar (No Su Again)

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:16am | IP Logged

This was the most boring epi, got to see without our su , how can they even think of an epi without our sweeto :Cry Wasted my precious time Cry

Scene 1: Kamya is standing in frnt of manik in wh and he is surprised to see her, he starts scolding her as to why she is here bt she says tht i came here bec of u , bec u r interested in something else than money , i have came here for u and veena comes and asks ja why he got up so early, suk also says the same and then veena says tht kamya will stay with us for a while and she asks suk to show her room and then continues saying tht kamya was brought by krish who was moved by her story as she didnt had a place to live, so krish offered to stay here and he convinced me and kk abt it , she will be staying with us now. Manik wonders tht kamya used krish to come here., and says tht now i have to think abt something and he gets dressed up in a traditional dhoti wear and says tht i have to meet tht govardhandas and for this i need to take help of kk and he comes out with thali in his hand and veena and dadima asks him where is he going? He says tht he is going to mandir as he had made a wish for his new project and then asks kk to accompany him Angry, b4 kk say anything veena says tht she will come with u,Angry kk is taken aback.

Scene 2: Manik and kk in mandir where manik is waiting for Govardhandas and he sees him and then he speaks abt the project and says tht he needs money frm him and then asks him to feed the people in the mandir. KK is surprised to see this and wonders tht never did ja did any chaplusi of anyoneLOL then why today? They return home and kamya sees them , kk goes to her room and manik takes kamya to his room and says to her now u came here , i told u nt to do this bt she says tht i had to come here bec of u , to make u remember tht u had come here for something diff and says to him tht I will nt let u allow to be of anyone, here kul is with some file and ask kk abt ja , she says he must be in his room, kul is approaching towards the room and manik is taking out frustration on kamya and says tht i will do wht i have to , u dont teach me anything and sees kul who had entered the room. He is worried.

Scene 3: Kul is surprised to see kamya with ja and manik excuses by saying tht office things should be disscussed there and she leaves and kul asks abt her , he says tht she came here to discuss office agenda , kul then hands over the project file to him and says tht i studied this and its a nice thing and he asks how much ruppees u want frm govardhandas , he says 60 crores,Ouch kk hears this and is stunned and comes inside and asks tht why this much amount at a time bt manik says tht he needs it and kul supports him and says tht he is with ja and he signs the papersLOL (Dumbo,LOL now they will come to know wht su is) and kk just wonders abt it , meanwhile manik says to her tht govardhandas is coming for tea , u make something delicious, kk now is surprised and is thinking in the kitchen tht how come a person will change after having serious accident also, his soul cannot be changed , the one ja i knew he is nt behaving like tht, she is surprised to see ja's behaviourConfused and wonders why is he taking such a drastic step of borrowing money frm someone and here govardhandas is ready to sign the deal, kk comes out with the snacks and manik is in a hurry to make govardhandas sign the papers , kk is getting surprised to see this behaviour of him, manik asks him to sign the papers as everyone has studied it bt govardhandas asks for su Clapand kk says tht he has gone out for some work , manik questions him why he wants su bt he says tht su is his lucky charmClap Clapand he has done all the dealings with him before also so he wants su to sign with itClap , now manik gets frustrated and thinks tht now he has to deal with su , he tries to make way by asking dadaji bt he also says tht if he is insisting on su, then let su come bec he is lucky charm Embarrassedfor sethji (govardhandas). Kk is again astonished to see this behaviour of ja , then she approaches dadaji, kul and brij to think abt this project and says tht we have been kicked out twice bec of one's fault bt dadaji says tht we had been kicked twice bec of renuka and  ac bt ja is our own and request kk nt to speak in bet due to wht is happng bet her and jaAngry , kk says tht i will take care of it, bt she continues thinking tht is this a possibility of a new storm? how can i be quiet and just see the whole thing. Ja never behaved like ttht bt why today , she says tht she need to talk to su abt this as only he can understand things better explained by her and says tht i have to meet suEmbarrassed.

Tom: Kk is looking for dhruv bt he is nt there and she turns back and sees someone.Ouch

Hira_cute IF-Dazzler
Hira_cute
Hira_cute

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:31am | IP Logged
thanxs
ashwinikumkum Senior Member
ashwinikumkum
ashwinikumkum

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:41am | IP Logged
thxxxxx without su no epi is complete
sidd Groupbie
sidd
sidd

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
thnks
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:06am | IP Logged
no sumit??? Angry bag ppl ave already gone nuts LOL ..

zaara here cumz another toofaan Tongue ..

thanx for the update resham

i missed sumit Cry
x.Asian~Flava.x IF-Sizzlerz
x.Asian~Flava.x
x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:23am | IP Logged
thanx
Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:58am | IP Logged
thanx resham Smile
QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.   

this is funny - It is ok for kamya to be all over krish to get what she wants but if manik goes towards kumkum she complains. I am sure their goals are the same. Unless manik is falling for kumkum. Angry

Esti aunty

Go to top