Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

*Friends For Life*(LOOK AT FIRST POST!!!! (Page 8)

~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by koenigbobo

nice thread buddy

tHANKSTongue

~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Where's Raghav , he waz supposed to post his list today!!!! Angry

LOL
~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
My List Is next Be Prepared! LOL
~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

!!!My List!!!

BEFORE STARTING LET ME GIVE A BIG HUG TO ALL OF MY BUDDIES!

Hug

GOT SQUEEZED IS IT????

LOL

Ok , now I'll start

Arshi: Actually when I first Joined IF-FG you were the first one whom I wnted to be friends with , hee.hhee , you never knew that right?I have seen you loadz of times times and have found out that you're reallllllyyyy sweeet and maybe that's wat touched my heart.~Mujhse Dosti Karogi?~Embarrassed

Amritha Dee(amrim12):

She's been my dee since a loooong time, We used to keep contact through PM's as that time she could post anything on the forum, Truly whenever her mail used to come I always felt extra-refreshed!Thnx Dee for helping me out whenever I needed you. You really mean a precious diamond to me and I dont wanna lose that*Wink

Moumita!!: Never actually talked to you!but always felt for you, yup tht's trueEmbarrassed.Remember the time when you became 1 of the IF addicts! I know u'll understand me so ~Mujhse Dosti Karogi?~

Guesss the list is quite bigg!!

Big smile

POOJA: (x_pooja_x)Ahh Pooj, we always meet in mona's club!we have quite a gud time with each otherHope you do to Poojii!!!!She is a girl who is even ready to give her life for friends(Cant be that sureLOL)Shez one of the perfect persons I've come across at IF!And that's a compliment 4 u poojWink

Pooj part 2LOL(sapnokirani)oh I forgot to add 24! :Arey 1 of the biggest fans of Shammu , yaar.She is totally the way of Shammu(somehow!)Tongue..Never deeply talked to her but I know her quite well!Now we've started to talk through PM's.. Hope you know How much I care 'bout u!Embarrassed [sweetu](I HOPE YOU HATE THAT !)

Diya(iluvqazi):Hee,hee.When she used to send stuff 4 the mona club we used to talk then , but now whenever we meet we atleast have a Hi or Hello , right?Her 1 hi meant a lottt to me , hope you know that diya!LOVE YABig smile

Rimi:  We now talk through PM's and she's one of the sweetest too.You made a bigger place in ma heart when u gave a special gift for all the shammu fans.!!Rims want u to know that I'll be always there for u wen u need meEmbarrassed

Divvs: The girl with a bigggg sense of Humour!!She luvs to laugh , right?LOLShe has a big heart too , dont you.She feels 4 everyone n I know that!

ok thiss is the list for now but i will continue it in the next post or edit this 1

~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

List continued:

Anna : Right Rims never get tired of giving hugs 2 shammu!!!!Talked to her loaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddddddddds of times but  always felt as I m talking to an aNgel(NOT)!!!!!LOLYou r the 1 who always wants to have fun just like em , right!

Ammara Dii : Have just talked to u once or twice during qazi-rupu party , remember di n I had quite fun talking to u Cant hope the same for uLOL

Neha  The first person I got to know on IF!!!!Luv u too Nehuu

Ruby: Only talked to u once yesterday right here 4  a short time so I dont know u well but I do want to know!

RichaHeartHope u understood wat I meantEmbarrassed

JUST WANTED TO TELL I LUV U ALL AND I WILL BE ALWAYS THERE FOR U!

Edited by ash_gem - 15 March 2006 at 11:09pm
~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Cry noone saw Cry
CaLiiZ*DiiMe IF-Sizzlerz
CaLiiZ*DiiMe
CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
heyyyyyyy nice list ashma!!! how come im not in it??? i said HI to u earlier LOL
~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Hey Ruby u are in the list !just check ure eyes!!!!!

Go to top