Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

*Friends For Life*(LOOK AT FIRST POST!!!! (Page 2)

nish-ruby Senior Member
nish-ruby
nish-ruby

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
u liked it

~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nish-ruby

u liked it

Duuhhhhhh..Of course, yaar
~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Peole wa happened POSSSTT!!

And post about the friends u have in this forum! Wink
crazy_me Goldie
crazy_me
crazy_me

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:48am | IP Logged
well..........Hi 2 the ppl who dont no me!!!!! I can be a Gr8 frnd!!!! PM me whoevr wants to!!!!!
and now.......
well, I hav gr8 frendz in here!!!!
Shohan
Richa(qazi_luv)
Mini(KYPH forum)
Virpal(u guyz don no her.She's frm another forum)
Arshi
Dinky(Sneha. Iqbal Khan's gf)
RIPSI
U(ash_gem)
and many more!!!!
well........ I wud like to tell everyone indivisually!!
Shohan: u've been the best frnd in IF!!!! u were the 1st person to be ma frnd in fg forum!!!! u had been a gr8 frnd!!!!! u were alwayz nice to me!!!! i'm srry if i've evr hurt u!!! u nevr dissapointed me!!! don take that day seriuzly!!! i was not ina good mood!!! and thx 4 all those lovely cardz!!! I luv them!!!! and b sure, my shoulders r ready there 4 u !!anytime!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed tumi jos ekta frnd!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Richa: Rich........u rok Embarrassed LOL LOL !!!! i've sed it i think 100 times!!!! but i mean it!!!! u raelly r a gr8 frnd!!!! u wre so awesum to talk to!!!! i juz love u!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed tum sabse achchhi ho!!! u rock AND U'LL ALWAYZ ROK!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
MINI: MINI.... tu sabse shaitan hai!!!! par tujhko mai bohot pyar karti hu!!!! i adore u a lot!!!! u hav made me luf at times wen i was sad!!!!! u r the best!!!
Arshi: well hi Arshi!!! I'm sure u no me!!!! well....I'm not a that good frnd of urz....but i wanna no u beta!!! and ppl say ur very nice!!! and plz...be ma frnd!!!! par Qazi meri hai LOL !!!!!! isme hum enemy hi rahenge!!!!! LOL
RIPSI: hey RIPSI!!!! well....i juz talk to u sinse 2 days!!!!!!u've been v. cute!!!!! I luved ur PMs!!!!u r damn funny!!!! and i really wanna be ur gr8 frnd!!! jaldi se PM kar!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
ash_gem: I don u that well......but yes i wanna!!!!
thats it!!!!!! and ppl plz be ma frend!!!! i luv makin frndz!!!!!! and i never dissapoint them!!! Big smile
~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_me

well..........Hi 2 the ppl who dont no me!!!!! I can be a Gr8 frnd!!!! PM me whoevr wants to!!!!!
and now.......
Shohan
Richa(qazi_luv)
Mini(KYPH forum)
Arshi
RIPSI
U(ash_gem)
and many more!!!!
Shohan: u've been the best frnd in IF!!!! u were the 1st person to be ma frnd in fg forum!!!! u had been a gr8 frnd!!!!! u were alwayz nice to me!!!! i'm srry if i've evr hurt u!!! u nevr dissapointed me!!! don take that day seriuzly!!! i was not ina good mood!!! and thx 4 all those lovely cardz!!! I luv them!!!! and b sure, my shoulders r ready there 4 u !!anytime!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed tumi jos ekta frnd!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Richa: Rich........u rok Embarrassed LOL LOL !!!! i've sed it i think 100 times!!!! but i mean it!!!! u raelly r a gr8 frnd!!!! u wre so awesum to talk to!!!! i juz love u!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed tum sabse achchhi ho!!! u rock AND U'LL ALWAYZ ROK!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
MINI: MINI.... tu sabse shaitan hai!!!! par tujhko mai bohot pyar karti hu!!!! i adore u a lot!!!! u hav made me luf at times wen i was sad!!!!! u r the best!!!
Arshi: well hi Arshi!!! I'm sure u no me!!!! well....I'm not a that good frnd of urz....but i wanna no u beta!!! and ppl say ur very nice!!! and plz...be ma frnd!!!! par Qazi meri hai LOL !!!!!! isme hum enemy hi rahenge!!!!! LOL
RIPSI: hey RIPSI!!!! well....i juz talk to u sinse 2 days!!!!!!u've been v. cute!!!!! I luved ur PMs!!!!u r damn funny!!!! and i really wanna be ur gr8 frnd!!! jaldi se PM kar!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
thats it!!!!!! and ppl plz be ma frend!!!! i luv makin frndz!!!!!! and i never dissapoint them!!! Big smile

Oh my ghoshhh... That is realllly so sweet of youu!!And ya I'll be your friend!Big smileIs that something to ask?
~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Helloooo!!Anybody home??? LOL
crazy_me Goldie
crazy_me
crazy_me

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:51am | IP Logged
me here!! no posts???
~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_me

and now.......
Shohan
Richa(qazi_luv)
Mini(KYPH forum)
Arshi
RIPSI
U(ash_gem)
and many more!!!!

I just loved what you wrote!It came straight frm your heartHeart!!!

Well that's what I want to hear from EVERYONE!

Go to top