Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

*Friends For Life*(LOOK AT FIRST POST!!!! (Page 14)

ejaz4eva IF-Rockerz
ejaz4eva
ejaz4eva

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by marisara2

i think u said u wud learn from me Confused Tongue LOL
im lost a little but welcumez newayz Smile

yep, thatz what he said.LOLTongue

Rimi07 IF-Dazzler
Rimi07
Rimi07

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged
thanku LOL
~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazy_me

ACHHA??????????????/ AUR MAIN KAHA ASHMA Ouch ??????!!!!!!!!!!!! MAIN TO KOI AUR HI HU Angry HAI NA Cry ??????!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!I DID NOT WRITE 'BOUT U!!!YOU!!!!!!OH NOO!!!!HOW CAN I DO THIS!!!!!!Cry

Stop the nonsenseLOL

You idoit , monkey , donkey!WinkI had a special surprise 4 u!!!!Which u will get after 2 weeks dumbo, coz Im in Pak remeber n that surprise is in my comp! SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

lucky_rose IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_rose
lucky_rose

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by marisara2

OK IM VERY VERY VERY SORRY TO PEEPS WHO I 4GOT! Cry
plz 4give me!
these are peeps that i met just a wile bac
Moony
Ammara
Ruby
Kiran

Amber
ALL OF U ARE GR8 PEEPS THANX 4 WELCUMING ME TO B UR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hug

so sweet of u rimiBig smile

Edited by lucky_rose - 20 March 2006 at 3:56pm
lucky_rose IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_rose
lucky_rose

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess92

appia(lucky_rose)- i just got to know u but u r waayyyy beta than my actual elder sisTonguei luv callin u appia!!! u r soo sweet caring nice friendly!!!!even tho i'm smaller than u but still i'm alwayz there for u and i'll alwayz be ready to help u(specially if u want any help in makin that balloon recordWinkLOL)

so so so so so sweet of u neha Tongueno no neha dear i am not able to  be like ur actual sis.Embarrassedactual sis love u more than me.Smile

and so sweet of uTongue.

dear i am not playing this balloon game now.WinkLOL

lucky_rose IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_rose
lucky_rose

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
btw ashma nice post Tongue
lucky_rose IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_rose
lucky_rose

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:08am | IP Logged

sameer:shuro main humari freindship larai se hui per now we r very good freinds.he is very helpful,caring and naughty too.hamesha mujhay tang kerta rehta hai.but i know who sab mazak main kerta hai.wese main bhi use tang kerti hon kabhie kabhie hi mauqa milta hai mujhay. LOLi am a guid for him.hai na sameer.WinkLOLbut who meri baat nahi manta hai kabhie kabhie.EmbarrassedOuch
moony sis: she is so sweet.we both r like  soul sis.she knows everything abt me.and i also knows abt her.she is a sweet heart for me.i give lecture to her also.WinkLOL
sakshi:she is a very good freind of mine.we have good bond.we don't talk in any section or thread but we share 1 pm daily.she is also very helpful.Big smile
areej:she is also very good freind of mine.she is very funny.....actually not funny she is hilariousLOLWink.her kisi k sath khub mazak masti kerti hai.buhat hi loving hai.Big smilei wish us ki ali bhai se jald hi shaadi ho jaye.TongueWink
aani:she is like guide to usTongue.we love u and miss u aaniEmbarrassed.she is soo kind and so sweet.Big smile
arshi:she is also my good freind.we not talk too much as our timings r changed but we remain good freind.Tongue
pooja:she is my  younger sis.she is sooooo cute.she is innocent but mature tooo.she respects me soooooooo much.Big smile
divya(luvshamit):she is also nice.she is very mature but sometimes behave as immature.but she is also obidient atleast baat maanti hai who.Tongue
ruby:she is soo sweet.she cares me alot everytime when its late in pak.she said ammara go to sleep its too late thereLOL.i like that habit very muchTongue.ruby u look like immature by ur talking but i know u r mature.Tongue
sonali:sweet freind of mine.very nice and caring .Tongue
saher:she is also cute and good freind of mine.Tongue
payal:she is very sweet freind of mine.she always remember me and love me alot .and i love her tooTonguebut now she is busy in her engagementEmbarrassedTongue

neha:she is so sweet and nice.whenever she calls me as appia i love that alot.Big smile
mans bro:he is also good freind of mine.he always teasing me.but besides that i know he cares me alot .Tongue
richa:she is so creative and sweet.once she said i like u and u r my sis.and i love her when she said this.so nice of u richa.Tongue

and poo,swetha,lata,madhu,diksha,rimi,anna,keisha,both ayesha's,sejal,diya,henna,ashma,seema,zee r also good freinds.
every freind of mine know abt my nature and treat me in the same way and also cares me  alot .and thats why i love all my freinds alot.we guys having a very good time talking with eachotherBig smilewe enjoy alotWink

I LOVE U ALLHug

sorry if i forget anyone name but all forum members r me freind.Tongue

Edited by lucky_rose - 21 March 2006 at 2:13pm
CaLiiZ*DiiMe IF-Sizzlerz
CaLiiZ*DiiMe
CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:12am | IP Logged
awwww ammaraaaaaaaaa i luv yo0H!! Hug

Go to top