Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

*Friends For Life*(LOOK AT FIRST POST!!!! (Page 11)

~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar$hi

Originally posted by ash_gem

Arshi why dont u too post somethin 'bout ure friends!!!!And Raghav I'm still waiting

i've so manyyy frndz here fortunately........it'll be huge list......but i'll try to write sth 4 all.

Waiting and Arshu is the sig ok now, Looks fine 2 me

ar$hi IF-Rockerz
ar$hi
ar$hi

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Arshi why dont u too post somethin 'bout ure friends!!!!And Raghav I'm still waiting

i've so manyyy frndz here fortunately........it'll be huge list......but i'll try to write sth 4 all.

but it looks same as it was. i think i may have sum probz here.....thts y i cudnt see it well.

Neha-92 Goldie
Neha-92
Neha-92

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Princess92

hmmm........my list of frends nowTongue

Divs- have i ever told u u've got a gud sense of humour???well u do have itTongueu r the craziest shamu fan i've ever metWinku r tooo sweet and friendly and well u r very shamitishWinkEmbarrassedluv ya!!Embarrassedand thanx for the wonderful interview u took of shamit

Rimi-hmmm.......5 words for u - nice, sweet, friendly caring and very randomnWinkWinku've got a gud sense of humour too! u can alwayz make me laugh! now bcuz of u i'm in a habit of laughing wheneva sum1 asks me "whtsup?"

Pooja(sapnokirani24)- our times really dont match do they??havent talked to u for sooooo long!! but make sure u include me in ur list of friends(DONT YA DARE 4GET ME!!!)u r the FIRST friend i made on IF when u invited me to join shamit's fan club!!

Diksha(shamus baby)- hmmm.....i dont really know u that much but i do know that u rock!!!thanx for keeping us updated on shamit!!u r da best!!Embarrassed

apia(lucky_rose)- i just got to know u but u r waayyyy beta than my actual elder sisTonguei luv callin u apia!!! u r soo sweet caring nice friendly!!!!even tho i'm smaller than u but still i'm alwayz there for u and i'll alwayz be ready to help u(specially if u want any help in makin that balloon recordWinkLOL)

ashma- u r too sweet. sry 4 bothering u sooo much wid that banner. luv ya lotsEmbarrassed

Wow Nehu , They all r Shammu Fans!! 
yea mostly my friends r from shamits fan club!! btw, lucky_rose isnt!!she doesnt like shamit! i wish she didEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Divs- have i ever told u u've got a gud sense of humour???well u do have itTongueu r the craziest shamu fan i've ever metWinku r tooo sweet and friendly and well u r very shamitishWinkEmbarrassedluv ya!!Embarrassedand thanx for the wonderful interview u took of shamit

Rimi-hmmm.......5 words for u - nice, sweet, friendly caring and very randomnWinkWinku've got a gud sense of humour too! u can alwayz make me laugh! now bcuz of u i'm in a habit of laughing wheneva sum1 asks me "whtsup?"

Pooja(sapnokirani24)- our times really dont match do they??havent talked to u for sooooo long!! but make sure u include me in ur list of friends(DONT YA DARE 4GET ME!!!)u r the FIRST friend i made on IF when u invited me to join shamit's fan club!!

Diksha(shamus baby)- hmmm.....i dont really know u that much but i do know that u rock!!!thanx for keeping us updated on shamit!!u r da best!!Embarrassed

apia(lucky_rose)- i just got to know u but u r waayyyy beta than my actual elder sisTonguei luv callin u apia!!! u r soo sweet caring nice friendly!!!!even tho i'm smaller than u but still i'm alwayz there for u and i'll alwayz be ready to help u(specially if u want any help in makin that balloon recordWinkLOL)

ashma- u r too sweet. sry 4 bothering u sooo much wid that banner. luv ya lotsEmbarrassed

yea mostly my friends r from shamits fan club!! btw, lucky_rose isnt!!she doesnt like shamit! i wish she didEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ummmm.Except her!
~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Neha Luv ya too Embarrassed
~@$hm@~ IF-Sizzlerz
~@$hm@~
~@$hm@~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:24am | IP Logged

but it looks same as it was. i think i may have sum probz here.....thts y i cudnt see it well.

UnhappyHmmmmmmm..
Neha-92 Goldie
Neha-92
Neha-92

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Ummmm.Except her!
lol yea and i've added 2 other ppl to my list and they r  shamit fans tooLOL
Neha-92 Goldie
Neha-92
Neha-92

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Neha Luv ya too Embarrassed
aw......thanxEmbarrassed

Go to top