*Friends For Life*(LOOK AT FIRST POST!!!!

Posted: 18 years ago
Express Yourself

Hey everyone , I have made up this special thread for our special people Yesss, I'm talking about our FRIENDZ!

The Friends who have been by our side through weather its happiness or saddness . Friend whom we loved from the depth of our hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right Here on this thread all of you(ALL OF YOUU!!πŸ˜‰) Shall post the names of your friends on IF Forum .... And write a short note about them as well!**********

They don't have to be your Best Friends or the friends you always talk too!They can be the people whom you've never talked to but always wanted too!!!

Everone at IF has a special list of friends right whom you actually have never me in Real Life??!! ,. Right?

I have loads of friends here and some of them whom I actually don't talk but Feel quite special about Themmm!!😳

So here's a thread where you can remove all the  "giley shikwey" and make some more friends

But I would like all of you to post the BBBBIIGGG List of friends you have here!Everone just about everyone, Dont forget even 1!!!

We are here to honour the beautiful freinds we have whom we have never seen but who always have stood beside us and even who have not!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ
Mainly I would like everyone to post the names of their friend and about them Each day you make a new friend Just add them to your List~~

Let's honour the friend s we have

Lets give them a bigg Hug!!

I have a biggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

list which I will son reveal and then maybe they will get more closser to me while they are!(*THAT'S OUR AIM*)

So you know what to post right??????

πŸ˜›
Edited by ash_gem - 18 years ago
And for those who don't know me I'm Ashma!!!

See, We've either found a big sister or a big brother, a small sister or a small brother or even some one who's just like us**Is'nt that beautiful
Originally posted by avtab

hi ashma. wat a big post 😲

πŸ˜†
Well asma you said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my mouth is on now!!!!!!!!!!!
well....
a friend:
who always cared abt me
who always called me names
who always made me laugh
who always said all the secrets
who never fought with me in her whole life!!!!!
who made my life so beautiful
she is ashma and tasbeeh

Yes u guys must be thinkin wat kind of friends we are
Well let me tell u 1 thing, i cannot live without her and most of all i can't see that day when she or i will leave the school!!!
Just once we fought becuz she was tellin something abt my fav fan(qazi).
that day one of my friend called me and said that she was very sad abt wat i told her, so i saended a poem 2 a magazine and it got pulished.
The poem is:

U always greeted me with a hi!
But never let a day come when you have to say goodbye!
u have received sadness from me,
but i pled u to please forgive me.
i know i shall not be for given
and shall not rest in heaven.

Well, the last 2 lines r not for her.
and one more friend like her is tasbeeh...   
tasbeeh is a very angry and a emotional girl.
They are jus gr8.
i like ashma's angry cute little face and tasbeeh hideous laugh!!!!!!
this friendship cannot be explained.

i hope everyone likes it.

Yours till ashma's flight arrive,
nisha!!!

Nisha You forgot to add and "H" in my name
Originally posted by nish-ruby

Well asma you said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my mouth is on now!!!!!!!!!!!
well....
a friend:
who always cared abt me
who always called me names
who always made me laugh
who always said all the secrets
who never fought with me in her whole life!!!!!
who made my life so beautiful
she is ashma and tasbeeh

Yes u guys must be thinkin wat kind of friends we are
Well let me tell u 1 thing, i cannot live without her and most of all i can't see that day when she or i will leave the school!!!
Just once we fought becuz she was tellin something abt my fav fan(qazi).
that day one of my friend called me and said that she was very sad abt wat i told her, so i saended a poem 2 a magazine and it got pulished.
The poem is:

U always greeted me with a hi!
But never let a day come when you have to say goodbye!
u have received sadness from me,
but i pled u to please forgive me.
i know i shall not be for given
and shall not rest in heaven.

Well, the last 2 lines r not for her.
and one more friend like her is tasbeeh...   
tasbeeh is a very angry and a emotional girl.
They are jus gr8.
i like ashma's angry cute little face and tasbeeh hideous laugh!!!!!!
this friendship cannot be explained.

i hope everyone likes it.

Yours till ashma's flight arrive,
nisha!!!

Awwwwwww.Cho sweet of you Nisha
Originally posted by nish-ruby

u liked it

Duuhhhhhh..Of course, yaar
Peole wa happened POSSSTT!!

And post about the friends u have in this forum! πŸ˜‰
well..........Hi 2 the ppl who dont no me!!!!! I can be a Gr8 frnd!!!! PM me whoevr wants to!!!!!
and now.......
well, I hav gr8 frendz in here!!!!
Shohan
Richa(qazi_luv)
Mini(KYPH forum)
Virpal(u guyz don no her.She's frm another forum)
Arshi
Dinky(Sneha. Iqbal Khan's gf)
RIPSI
U(ash_gem)
and many more!!!!
well........ I wud like to tell everyone indivisually!!
Shohan: u've been the best frnd in IF!!!! u were the 1st person to be ma frnd in fg forum!!!! u had been a gr8 frnd!!!!! u were alwayz nice to me!!!! i'm srry if i've evr hurt u!!! u nevr dissapointed me!!! don take that day seriuzly!!! i was not ina good mood!!! and thx 4 all those lovely cardz!!! I luv them!!!! and b sure, my shoulders r ready there 4 u !!anytime!!!!! 😳 😳 😳 tumi jos ekta frnd!!! 😳 😳 😳
Richa: Rich........u rok 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† !!!! i've sed it i think 100 times!!!! but i mean it!!!! u raelly r a gr8 frnd!!!! u wre so awesum to talk to!!!! i juz love u!!!!! 😳 😳 😳 tum sabse achchhi ho!!! u rock AND U'LL ALWAYZ ROK!!!! 😳 😳
MINI: MINI.... tu sabse shaitan hai!!!! par tujhko mai bohot pyar karti hu!!!! i adore u a lot!!!! u hav made me luf at times wen i was sad!!!!! u r the best!!!
Arshi: well hi Arshi!!! I'm sure u no me!!!! well....I'm not a that good frnd of urz....but i wanna no u beta!!! and ppl say ur very nice!!! and plz...be ma frnd!!!! par Qazi meri hai πŸ˜† !!!!!! isme hum enemy hi rahenge!!!!! πŸ˜†
RIPSI: hey RIPSI!!!! well....i juz talk to u sinse 2 days!!!!!!u've been v. cute!!!!! I luved ur PMs!!!!u r damn funny!!!! and i really wanna be ur gr8 frnd!!! jaldi se PM kar!!!! 😳 😳 😳
ash_gem: I don u that well......but yes i wanna!!!!
thats it!!!!!! and ppl plz be ma frend!!!! i luv makin frndz!!!!!! and i never dissapoint them!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by crazy_me

well..........Hi 2 the ppl who dont no me!!!!! I can be a Gr8 frnd!!!! PM me whoevr wants to!!!!!
and now.......
well, I hav gr8 frendz in here!!!!
Shohan
Richa(qazi_luv)
Mini(KYPH forum)
Virpal(u guyz don no her.She's frm another forum)
Arshi
Dinky(Sneha. Iqbal Khan's gf)
RIPSI
U(ash_gem)
and many more!!!!
well........ I wud like to tell everyone indivisually!!
Shohan: u've been the best frnd in IF!!!! u were the 1st person to be ma frnd in fg forum!!!! u had been a gr8 frnd!!!!! u were alwayz nice to me!!!! i'm srry if i've evr hurt u!!! u nevr dissapointed me!!! don take that day seriuzly!!! i was not ina good mood!!! and thx 4 all those lovely cardz!!! I luv them!!!! and b sure, my shoulders r ready there 4 u !!anytime!!!!! 😳 😳 😳 tumi jos ekta frnd!!! 😳 😳 😳
Richa: Rich........u rok 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† !!!! i've sed it i think 100 times!!!! but i mean it!!!! u raelly r a gr8 frnd!!!! u wre so awesum to talk to!!!! i juz love u!!!!! 😳 😳 😳 tum sabse achchhi ho!!! u rock AND U'LL ALWAYZ ROK!!!! 😳 😳
MINI: MINI.... tu sabse shaitan hai!!!! par tujhko mai bohot pyar karti hu!!!! i adore u a lot!!!! u hav made me luf at times wen i was sad!!!!! u r the best!!!
Arshi: well hi Arshi!!! I'm sure u no me!!!! well....I'm not a that good frnd of urz....but i wanna no u beta!!! and ppl say ur very nice!!! and plz...be ma frnd!!!! par Qazi meri hai πŸ˜† !!!!!! isme hum enemy hi rahenge!!!!! πŸ˜†
RIPSI: hey RIPSI!!!! well....i juz talk to u sinse 2 days!!!!!!u've been v. cute!!!!! I luved ur PMs!!!!u r damn funny!!!! and i really wanna be ur gr8 frnd!!! jaldi se PM kar!!!! 😳 😳 😳
ash_gem: I don u that well......but yes i wanna!!!!
thats it!!!!!! and ppl plz be ma frend!!!! i luv makin frndz!!!!!! and i never dissapoint them!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh my ghoshhh... That is realllly so sweet of youu!!And ya I'll be your friend!πŸ˜ƒIs that something to ask?