Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

iqbal khan and neha bamb in holi hai

apocolyse thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey who watched holi hai..coz iqbal n neha performed 2getha and ohh u shud have seen iqbal's body(what a body)..he's got a pack.omg he is so fit!!btw neha looked pretty!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

when was this holi party....???? i'm lost....😕
Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SO AM I WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???????????
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was yesterday on sony and i too watched it it was awesome and iqbal khan uffff i dun know how to describe him he's so fit and neha is also very cute and the title track really rox....
apocolyse thumbnail
omg omg..did they perform 2 da title track?coz i never watched their performance..i woz watchin hulchul on star plus..but i did know they were performing and iqbal looked soooooo fit!! 😃 Edited by tania_uk - 19 years ago
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yah i watched it....omg wuz that iqbal's voice when he wuz talking on stage......wowwwwwwwww.....my god his voice is so impressive and sexy....the girl is ok...but iqbal is sooooooooo cute!!😊
apocolyse thumbnail
and me..DAMN HULCHUL..hey i wanted 2 watch it but my bro n sis said no watch hulchul!!Edited by tania_uk - 19 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey i watched the whole thing .Iqbal and Neha danced on one song(cant remember which one) and then they danced on the title song of KYPH!
apocolyse thumbnail
damn i missed 😡 it anyway it is comin on 2nite anyway!
Selina thumbnail

Did they show it on star or sony??