Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Bday India Forums. This place is just rocking and awesome and it is connecting so many people across many countries. Give chance to everyone to show there talent.

I found so many great frnds that once I logged in here I forget all the world pressures =]

Happy Bday IF once again
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congo IF for completing 8 successful  years😃. May you go on like this for centuries.😆
This is a best place😳. I have got addicted to IF😍. Can't imagine my life without IF.😳
This is the best place for any fan☺️. We have made so great friends and will be in future through IF.
I just get fresh whenever I come to IF. 😉 Its the best place. 
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

wow 8 years already lol.

IF has given me such beautiful people to chat with & whom i would love to meet one day lol. I'd been IF from the past 6 years lol. 😲 seems like joined last year hhehe.
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
😲 M G

I Caan't believe there haave beeen 8 years since India-forums exist noow😲 tought i've been here from passing 2 years 😃 this is really the best site i've ever seeen🤗 rocking plaace with such a lot of good things🤗 its actually a second home for all of us  isn't it ?😃😳
I met so many good friends and some of theem became my best buddies , i just caan saay that beeing in IF is a big advantage for all of us coz it permits to be in contact with our fav stars , fav shows , theey can read whatever we write 😆  special thaanks a lot to Vijaay Sir + all the GB of the forum who are working hard to make this plaace better and better every passing day and also thanks to all the Dev team members who working hard too to make the forum peaceful and to havbe fun here

Okaay thaat's it from me :D

happy birthdaay IF 🥳
-Sarunforever- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
happy 8th birthday India Forums...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG 8 YEARS OF IF! Wow and I've been here since 2006 and I have LOVED every single person ON HERE! I am so happy that I have made Masha Allah so many friends and so happy that they have loved me as much! I hope the website goes on forever because it is the best forum website I have been on and I have loved every minute of it :D

Congratulations Vijay bhai for the 8 years of success! Jahan pana tussi great ho.👍🏼
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday India-Forums.. 😳

res :)

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😆Happy Birthday IF!! 😆
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday IF

a big congrats 2 each n evry member as u all hav contributed 2 make IF wat it is 2day

a big special thnx 2 the IF Dev Team and Admin Group for all their efforts!
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday IF ! 🥳

Wow 8 long years !! That's absolutely amazing !!! I'm reaching 2 years here but I've come across a variety of individuals, met unique people, and made some really good friends 😳 A shout out to my Pagals, SR and SS gangs especially 😆 always will be close to my heart 😳

On top of that, a hearty thanks to all members for their contributions to IF and for having made it what it is 😳 Love this place loads !!  ⭐️
Edited by supercool3 - 12 years ago