Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I didn't see any thread dedicated to this, so I thought of making one. I apologize in advance if someone has already made a thread related to this.

---------------------------------------------------------

Wow can you beleive its been 8 years that this beautiful  site came into our life? A site that merely started out as a blog and look where it has reached by now! India Forums has become more a a family to the members that use it. It isn't just any kind of forum where people come, browse, and post from time to time. It is much much much more than that. It has become a family for many members. There has been so much bonding and attachment between the members of this forum. It is like a second home. IF has been addictive for many of us. We must visit it at least once a day. Every time it is down, we all can't live without it. LOL Don't deny it! 

We have one person to thank from the bottom of our hearts for making India Forums such a huge success. Vijay ji, us members have absolutely NO words for the wonders you have made to this forum. It started out merely as a blog, but look at how it has enhanced in these 8 years. So much has changed and for the better. Our member count itself tells us how much of a HUGE success this forum is. And Vijay ji we have so much to thank to you for bringing this 2nd family of ours. Thank you for all your hard work, dedication, and commitment for what you've done. 

Priya ji, we haven't interacted much on occasion but we have to thank you as well for all that you've done for this forum as an admin. Without you or Vijay ji these 8 years of IF wouldn't have been a success. We owe it to you and Vijay ji.

Then we also have the ENTIRE India Forum Development team from the Channel Moderator to a Coolbie (every single DT position) for their hard work in keeping the forum clean and running efficiently. We have such a large group of DT members and they ALL should be thanked. People come here because of the hard work that is put in to make this a better forum.

I know that India Forums will continue to keep growing by the year. Today it celebrates its 8th birthday. Before we know it it will be celebrating its 100th birthday. (I hope I'm still alive to witness  that). LOL But either way IF has been an incredible journey for me. I am an IF addict and I am very proud to be one. Thank you Vijay ji and Priya ji for the wonderful experience and journey through IF. I am very grateful. I have made many good friends through this forum and hope to continue doing so!

Happy birthday, India Forums!

-Cutiepie Rani-

***Please share all your memories attached with this forum on this special 8th birthday of IF***

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaygk_09Aahaana*Shruti*JaipribidyabatilovelygrlKalitondrachymanju7mamita_Janki_-Deepali--Shwetasri-lavanyaz--Dharampatni--Madhuskniru273sabakhan...enchanted23rose-girl.Daksha.Angel-Jot.Ishan.supercool3-Srushti-BubblyRhopper_ocean--aimy--simibrar1990fantesyzara990--Megz---Wishes-dbr_kmichiPriyyankafrenz4uiruaGManasi_16shareen-Hina--Kruti.S-swtbabymythili2.YaJuShI.zee10MR21kupkakesGeeshu--faroo---Stutz--Mystery-Sano88minuuatina-BolNaHalke-set_rajmonikasethPinkCinderellapinky_blueskiesyulZsanwchweetuMariaa.RD.Saraa.Ayesha066Catz.RangRasiyaMitu_--sunshine--avivakirk-MansiKohli-gafulu14-Araina--wintergreen-.ayesha.Heart_Hacker-.DarkParadise..mishti_17charmee_sammy-AviatoR-shanti05-Ms.Wildcherry-Nikki_Titliblessing-beautyrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exclusive: Happy 8th Birthday, India Forums" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday India-ForumsParty

This place have given me so many great friends for a entire life timeEmbarrassed and I meet my friend com sister here onlyEmbarrassed So many good memories and experience from this forum...can write essay about itLOL

8th years and a lot of happening and developmentsStar...may this forum reach higher placesClapClap

Edited by Aahaana - 09 December 2011 at 9:17am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay-Deepali--Shwetasri-Madhusklavanyazhopper_oceankupkakeszee10-Hina-Sano88Mariaa.RDavivakirk.ayesha.Cutiepie Ranirechus

Nav_Barun

Goldie

Nav_Barun

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
happy birthday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

rose-girl

Goldie

rose-girl

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Happpy Birthday IF!:D:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday India-Forms!!!  Agree with Meli met great friends from India-Forums and some i now see outside of  IF as well!!!

I left for 2 years due to commitments but as soon as i found the time i couldnt wait to come back

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay--Dharampatni--Mariaa.RDCutiepie Rani-Araina-

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Thanks lot for this tread .. and thanks meli for informing me.

Happy birthday to IF. Love being here especially on Sensational South  ... I found many sweet friends here and in short period ive gain so much memories here Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayAahaana--Dharampatni--avivakirkCutiepie Rani

--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
PartyHappy b'day to you...Happy b'day to you...Happy b'day to you...Happy b'day dear I-F Party
Best Site of the world is I-F...This is best place for me...best social networking site...!!

Hey Vijay Bhai,
Thnx for such cool site...you gave us a beautiful place and many many awesome friends !!
I have no words dor tareef, just wanna say: I-F rocking in our hearts and in the world..

I-F may you have many more years ahead, keep growing..

A big Thankyou to you Vijay bhai,
A big Thankyou to you Dev Team for your Guidence :)

wanna dedicate one song:
Mai agar kahun I-F sa haseen, kaaynaat me nhin hai kahin..Tareef yeh bhi to sach hai kuch bhi nhin..!!! Hug

I wrote just truth nothing else :)

Edited by dharampatni - 09 December 2011 at 9:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaysajidmasoomKalitondralavanyazdazzlerfanCutiepie Rani

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to IF!!! 

I have made some great friends here, had somewhere to rant and rave about shows and it has become a median where fans can interact with their favourite stars! 

Thank you India Forums - may you have many more years ahead, keep growing and getting better!!! 

Thank you for all the hard work that is put into the website! 

Happy Birthday once again! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayCutiepie Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top