Uday do not let anybody touch manyata.. Wow... Wow

sweetu246 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends

If u guys notice today when dadi sa order to tie manyata with chair . How uday stop everybody and hold her hand then let others to tie her ... So possessive for his princess even no body era Gera allowed to touch her...

Loved his feelings and expression of possessiveness for her.Edited by sweetu246 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww he's too romantic yaar :)
storybooksgd thumbnail
Arre woh toh trailor tha! Asli possesiveness toh Aakash ki Mahal mein entry ke baad shuru hoti hain! The way he almost glared at him when his smirk dropped and the self confident way in which he scoffed off the 'challenge' thrown by Aakash.

Honestly, was I the only on with a slightly goofy smile that made my parents check if I was on drugs during this scene?😍
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know πŸ˜ƒ I noticed that too.
arrissa thumbnail
Yes its lovely how he actually doesn't let anyone touch her but does he even realizes hes doing that seems like he subconsciously doing it...or maybe his earlier feelings of taking care of her when they were children is surfacing...
Edited by arrissa - 12 years ago
Tulip92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah..!!
loved the way he came slowly...and slowly... and held her...
He sure was confident on himself to control the untamed princess and he proved it.. 
πŸ˜†πŸ€£
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think i will adjust myself to love triangle of manayata ,uday,akaash...but in a hope uday wins...
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HE IS WAY TOO POSSESSIVE FOR HIS PRINCESS AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN MONIYA WILL CHOOSE AKASH RATHER THAN CHOOSING HIMπŸ˜•

storybooksgd thumbnail

Originally posted by: arrissa

Yes its lovely how he actually doesn't let anyone touch her but does he even realizes hes doing that seems like he subconsciously doing it...or maybe his earlier feelings of taking care of her when they were children is surfacing...

Agreed. In fact, it is highly probable, keeping in mind the way he brought the medicine for her when he hurt her, and cried with her too. Also, it is possible that everyone around him had taught him from a very young age, that HE would be the one taking care of Maanyata, due to the fact that he was her betrothed. So yes, quite possibly it is his subconscious taking control whenever ANY harm, however slightest chances to befall on her.
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smoothkisses

HE IS WAY TOO POSSESSIVE FOR HIS PRINCESS AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN MONIYA WILL CHOOSE AKASH RATHER THAN CHOOSING HIMπŸ˜•

😊till now nothing has happened..let us make uday rank up...
also moniya never fell in love with akaash...akaash loves her...
also nafret is first step to love i believe...lets keep our fingers crossed ...and see what happens next...