Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

hiten's interview

Jaysean IF-Dazzler
Jaysean
Jaysean

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:22am | IP Logged

hiten's interview

Hi folks I am Hiten, May be to know like this will difficult for you so I am saying that you are now meeting with not any one else but with your favourite Pratham with whom some times you have hated and some times you love and it is a result of this that today Pratham of Kutumb is playing role of Karan in Ektaji€™s superhit show Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi. Believe me that I have done lot of struggle for it and most importantly I worked with patience. In this journey two to three names are very important. First of all is God , My parents,Gauri [my wife] and last but not least Ekta Kapoor. She understands what the talent is. Actually she is the star maker. Today TV medium is touching the levels of films and the reason for this is one and only Balaji Productions of Ekta, whose family soaps has made different people regular viewers of different channels.

In Beginning it was difficult for me to understand why people watch these dramas of saas bahu but now after marriage I am understanding some what of it. People watch or wants to watch reflection of their lives in these serials. That€™s the reason that today you feel Tulsi, Baa, Mihir, Nandini, Karan, Parvati or Om like your own family members.

My life style is very simple and still the same like it was before I became star. I never came to know how to show off my self. Gauri many times tell me that you speaks too much or you speak to those people also with whom you have not any relation or concern. I think that some times my wife get annoyed because I speak too much but I don€™t think it bad until and unless its hurts some one€™s heart€..Entire cast and crew on sets of kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi are like my family members. Even I have friendly relations with spots boys and lightmen. Very often do we share tea. My many co stars not like my this attitude. They thinks I am my self forcibly trying to make my self down to earth. Now you may decide what is right?

I give credit to media for my marriage with Gauri. There was nothing between us during the days of Kutumb. We were never good friends but it was published in news paper that we are in madly love with each other. After reading this Gauri got mad in anger€and she started fight with me as she thought I was responsible for all this news. This war began the start of our love and later we became friends. During Naam gum jayega I felt that I have fallen in love for her. However before that, my link up with Gauri was most hated rumour for me and any one who say some thing like this to me I got angry. It is true that we did not disclose our love infront of media. We were waiting for appropraite time and when it came we got married.

Whenever I think of my past, it reminds me my childhood. I was born on 5 March on Mumbai. I have two elder borthers. I was beloved of my parents and also good in studies, because of it my brothers were jealous of me€.I am lucky from my childhood. In school I always got distinction marks. At that time I was fond of acting. I had participated in many school plays. In college also I liked the same [ acting and participating in plays]. I am commerce graduade from Jai Hind college Mumbai. €.My friendcircle was also interested in acting but today none of them is actor or artist. So I am also lucky in this manner that whatever I wanted I got that. After college ramp I also went to advertising agency. At there also I got success and I got to work in commercials for selon, close up and breeze. Apart from it I also did fashion modeling but it was not my destiny. I left modelling only because I wanted to become an actor. Commercials were just for fun. I can not make it source of income€.I am not afraid of working hard and never loose hope. My this optimictic thinking gives me success. From my childhood I had postive approach of life . When I was in primary level, despite of lot of efforts I never got more then 75 % but I worked hard and achieved my goal. I think my parents responsible for it. They never taught us to get frustrate and dissapoint. That€™s why today they and their sons are not frustrate and unsuccessful like many others. I remember that my father took loan for medical treatment of my grand father. At that time our lives were not like the way it is today but I have never seen my mother and father fighting for money. They taught us to live happily in every condition. Whenever I think of my past it only reminds me happy and beautiful moments and I can say it with proud that our family was though middle class but one of the happiest family.

i know its very long just forget it if can't be bothered to

Jaysean IF-Dazzler
Jaysean
Jaysean

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:23am | IP Logged
plz plz reply
Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:38am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing... Big smile
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator