Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Ok though i did not like the entire episode this shaym part was  22222 stretched I knw they had to reveal his damn truth but it was agood waste of 15 miniutes  and then the ASS SNAKE  is terying to give justifications..

Parts I loved Ehmm ehmm mR Asr whose eyes get wide open at khushi's name , when LA came begging to him  he didnt react until he hear khushi' name ! Embarrassed

When khushi bumps into arnav  Oh god loved it the way he went all soft ufff kya hoowa koi problem kuch cheyeh tum ko (hayeee)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and the came the jealousy when she cries on his shoulder n he goes tumharey mangetra ne kuch khaa/ Did he tru to hurt u ? kya kia usnee GAWDDD he was in range  Big smile.Asr ko pata  chal jayeh he will  dip this snake into  lalmirch after beating the hell out of him and throw him infornt of a crococile !Clap

I wih tht scens could have  shown a bit LOnger then shaym's waste of time and khushi  recollecting all abt shaam and walking in corridoors !

NOW khushi will stay quiet for ARNv and anjali and then payal ufff

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 09 December 2011 at 8:17am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

radika10rimi015nainac01CrazySaRunianbabli0204IPK_SaRunbleeding.lovemirnalininature-loverstardust-_Dazzling_smitar--Krish--ImziGayuArnavLyssaPieDivya1503rani-luckidumas-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jealous and in rage Mr ASR for his khushi" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
She is sooo nice, the nicest person !

but ASR know where to hit!

N he is damn right!

uff the rage and possessiveness is the wonderful thing!

loved it tooo the core, the best ever Arhi scene! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySaRunianbabli0204anjsrani-lucki

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
i knw dat possesiveness UFF ALLAH  lets give this pyaar some name now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK_SaRunrimi015babli0204_Dazzling_

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
since he knows it has something to do with her fiancee he will defenitly find it out .. thank god (cvs) for that ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefan

sayani_monaya

IF-Dazzler

sayani_monaya

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Ok though i did not like the entire episode this shaym part was  22222 stretched I knw they had to reveal his damn truth but it was agood waste of 15 miniutes  and then the ASS SNAKE  is terying to give justifications..

Parts I loved Ehmm ehmm mR Asr whose eyes get wide open at khushi's name , when LA came begging to him  he didnt react until he hear khushi' name ! Embarrassed

When khushi bumps into arnav  Oh god loved it the way he went all soft ufff kya hoowa koi problem kuch cheyeh tum ko (hayeee)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and the came the jealousy when she cries on his shoulder n he goes tumharey mangetra ne kuch khaa/ Did he tru to hurt u ? kya kia usnee GAWDDD he was in range  Big smile.Asr ko pata  chal jayeh he will  dip this snake into  lalmirch after beating the hell out of him and throw him infornt of a crococile !Clap

I wih tht scens could have  shown a bit LOnger then shaym's waste of time and khushi  recollecting all abt shaam and walking in corridoors !

NOW khushi will stay quiet for ARNv and anjali and then payal ufff
loved seeing asr's concern & possessiveness 4 khushi.. Embarrassed
not to mention brilliant  & flawless acting by both barun & sanaya..Clap
also d way how sanaya managed 2 switch between her xpressions soo effortlessly..1st being doubtful abt shyam,then rage & betrayal on finding out shyam's truth,then helplessness abt wht will happen 2 PaYash,then breaking down in front of asr & stopping herself r8 in time 4m revealing the whole truth.. Clap  Clap
kudos 2 u,sanaya!!!! Clap Clap
barun's xpression when he heard from La dat khushi was thr dwnstairs,thn getting irritated & pissed off wid khushi bcoz of the collision,& FINALLY u cn see the possessiveness in his eyes as if he will beat khushi's fiance black & blue if given d chance... awesum job,barun!!! Clap Clap
Do i need 2 say nemore..ArShi truly rocks!!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babli0204Suchi.R

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
SARUN TOH ahhh wht can I say they are OUT OF THIS WORLD . their chemistry is PAR EXCELLENCE

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015IPK_SaRun_Dazzling_

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Those words were like music to my ears... the khadoos rakshas was tooo sweet!!... His protectiveness shone through his eyes.. the guy was too cute today...

Loved how he sided with Khushi and tried to ease her pain!!

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
God his eyes his tone . its not just outer atrraction its PURE LOVEEE

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015IPK_SaRun_Dazzling_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top