sawariyah Senior Member
sawariyah
sawariyah

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indian888

Hey guys

U r all Shameless why dont u accept Deafet Amey Has lost and that truth LOL

ANUJ Go ahead i m with U Pls Indian Janta Is with U

Forget Mubaikar Janta( they Cant accept Deaft LOL )

Anuj Neice u require A Standing Applaud Clap

My issue here is about Mumbaikar (it is not Mubaikar and Deaft- get your spell check right first)

First and foremost, I am a Mumbaikar and I'd like to point out to you, its the Mumbaikars open arm policy of welcoming one and all that has made it the cosmopolitan city today that it is.

Secondly its the same 'Mumbaikar AMEY' who were gracious enough in the face of overwhelming support to accept the result and at the same time convince his supporters of the need to accept the same.

Lastly abt Anuj niece', all I'd like to say is that I guess, she forgot how Anuj was brought back after his exit in the piano round. Selective memory at its best.

She said she was Amey's biggest fan but wanted to see him go out and see Anuj in. Great - Blood finally is thicker than water, proves yet again.

Infact, she should thank her stars for getting away with her rudeness, there were plenty of Mumbaikars sitting behind her and easily one of them could her kicked her B**T, literally

coolindiandesi Newbie
coolindiandesi
coolindiandesi

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:54am | IP Logged
the fault is not with Anuj. Clearly it is the game format and people's voting.

If u see the II2 from piano rounds, some of the more talented people have left. Jolly Das beat all odds in piano. In gala, first it was Ravi who kept upsetting better candidates. Then Sandeep and Anuj. Antara lost to Sandeep. Anuj was never blamed in this forum before, b'cos he was not in bottom 2/3. yeasterday, had it been sandeep vs amey in bottom 2, our forum wud hav been filled with anti-sandeep polls/topics. Amey deserved to be in top.

if talented people have to reach top and win, II2 format shud be restructured in my opinion.
One, there shud be check on the regional voting influence. If a candidate has got more than, say 70%, from his home state, there there is clearly a bias. so, some discounting to be done for over biased home voting. This way we can ensure that people who come from influential places do not grab all votes.

secondly, there shud be a better jury. not just anu, sonu n farah. maybe 2 more singers/composers. they shud rank the contestants, unbiasedly, based on the current performance. this jury vote shud be given a weightage along with voting, say 20%

else, like sonu said "we still repeat mistakes which made a slave out of us. being divide based on region."

truly indian junta has made a political election rather than talent hunt out of this show. Cry
pams309 IF-Dazzler
pams309
pams309

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by koyelranu

And I was surprised to see that Anuj didn't even say anythong to that extremly idiotic and rude "niece" of his!! Ouch Angry What does he think of himself???

i dont agree with this...if you have watched the show closely, you cud have seen this. he clearly told his cousin to cool off. he did with many gestures. even if he didnt tats not his fault...standing thr facing all that backlash..he must have been in a severe shock!! have some heart plzz..its not his fault tat Amey got voted out...so, please cool down!

Funky_Bone Goldie
Funky_Bone
Funky_Bone

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sawariyah

Hey guys

My issue here is about Mumbaikar (it is not Mubaikar and Deaft- get your spell check right first)

First and foremost, I am a Mumbaikar and I'd like to point out to you, its the Mumbaikars open arm policy of welcoming one and all that has made it the cosmopolitan city today that it is.

Secondly its the same 'Mumbaikar AMEY' who were gracious enough in the face of overwhelming support to accept the result and at the same time convince his supporters of the need to accept the same.

Lastly abt Anuj niece', all I'd like to say is that I guess, she forgot how Anuj was brought back after his exit in the piano round. Selective memory at its best.

She said she was Amey's biggest fan but wanted to see him go out and see Anuj in. Great - Blood finally is thicker than water, proves yet again.

Infact, she should thank her stars for getting away with her rudeness, there were plenty of Mumbaikars sitting behind her and easily one of them could her kicked her B**T, literally

very well sedClapClap

noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sawariyah

Hey guys

I think his niece noticed how everyone was hard on anuj and that is why she commented. and the selective memory part, agreed, they brought him back so that gives them the permission to blame him for everything when they get a chance.

glamritz Goldie
glamritz
glamritz

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

he shud stay back.. become the idol.. buy his own cds and then settle with his fiance.. Ouch Ouch

LOL 

rosy_uk Groupbie
rosy_uk
rosy_uk

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:34am | IP Logged
only best voted person will win
its all about money(1 crore and fame too)
Anuj or someone else..............................
BKB2005 Goldie
BKB2005
BKB2005

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by avtab

anuj need not 2 walk out. it was not his fault. everybody has come 2 win. audience. after all it was the decision of audience. besides he must have some burden also. he is now 29 n has a girl friend. so year, samaj jao

THATS TRUE, WE CAN'T BLAME HIM, ITS THE PUBLIC WHO ARE NOT VOTING FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE OR WHO ARE NOT VOTING AT ALL!!!!

Edited by BKB2005 - 15 March 2006 at 5:52am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Indian Idol 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index