Kasauti Zindagi Ki

a new pic of Ronit and neelam

shaheen4u thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
No excuse to party!

Proud Parents-to-be: Ronit Roy with wife Neelam
Pic: Santosh Harhare
THE OPTIMYSTIX TRIO: Vipul D Shah, Sanjiv Sharma, Rajiv Vyas
Ad filmmaker-turned-television producer/ director Sanjiv Sharma (of Optimystix, producers of Sony shows Indian Idol and Ye Meri Life Hai) had a rocking (there was a jazz percussionist!) party for friends from the ad, telly and film world on Wednesday night at  Seijo and the Soul Dish in Bandra.

There was no particular reason to celebrate, "bas yu hi," Sharma put it.

Table talk: Siddharth Kak with Mohinder Amarnath
Pic: Santosh Harhare
Malts, Martinis, cigars and scrumptious food did the rounds as we spotted Sharma's partners Rajiv Vyas and Vipul D Shah having a particularly gala time.

The guests included Anu Malik, Mohinder Amarnath, Rajkumar Hirani, Leslie Lewis, Ashok Salian, Mini Mathur, Ronit Roy (with heavily pregnant wife Neelam), Siddharth Kak, Ananya Dutt, Shruti Seth, Tanaaz Currim, Urvashi Dholakia, Achala Sachdev, Aditi Gowitrikar and Suchitra Krishnamoorthy, among others.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaheen4u thumbnail

can u all see the pic? hav u seen it earlier?i just got it 4rm a site

shaheen4u thumbnail

can u all see the pic? hav u seen it earlier?i just got it 4rm  the MID-DAY site

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya, i can see the pic...........thx's
Khushalay thumbnail
yeah i can & wow they r going to be parents...bajaj would be sooo happy...gr8 news shaheen4u.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah...i have seen this before....
latest news-
neelam roy is in the last few weeks of her pregnancy....Ronit Roy is a happy man....expecting his second baby and his latest soap...swarth to do well on TV..!
isnt that gr8!!!!πŸ˜›
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Ronit is looking tooooooo cute!!!!! But neelam could have worn sumthin better!!! I saw this puc in mid day! Btw i think the serial on zee tv is finally goin to be named Sarkar!!! they're damn confused!!

Ronit thumbnail
WOWW!!!! what a COOL PICπŸ˜‰