India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

what a disgusting drama

sims Groupbie
sims
sims

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
after yesterdays drama i am in no mood to watch  II 2 again . yuck it was just disgusting .  sony had to make this reality show into a very bad tv serial . it is just to raise the trps . have u guys noticed they dont even say how many votes they receieved coz i think it is too low to evne mention . now i think after yesterdays drama nobody is gonna vote agian or i hope nobody ever votes again . poor amey and anuj were so embarrassed . really they really put anuj in the spot light . it wasnt his fault that people voted for him . once you have given the people the right to vote then bear with the results . even the judges acted so childishly . remember people thisis just to increase the trps nothing else . poor amey was just a pawn in their disgusting game . i dont really htink that amey is out . i thought he was really popular . now its no fun to watch anymore . really a big dissappointment  , i think all the contestants shud have walked off the stage .

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Drama...Drama.. and more Drama

Author: calizgurl   Replies: 9   Views: 2184

calizgurl 9 2184 12 December 2008 at 3:38pm by iluvparleen
DISGUSTING!!!!!

Author: prettygal   Replies: 2   Views: 541

prettygal 2 541 18 September 2007 at 4:54pm by no_quiero
disgusting joke in today's episode

2 3

Author: Khushi11   Replies: 16   Views: 1253

Khushi11 16 1253 05 May 2007 at 9:33pm by Dabulls23
watever aman & mini did were disgusting

2 3 4 5

Author: Gobsmacked   Replies: 34   Views: 2012

Gobsmacked 34 2012 06 April 2006 at 6:13pm by jakapa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index