India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Shocking Episode

mm556 Goldie
mm556
mm556

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

I am the biggest fan of Amey Date and it hurt me when he was voted out. It happened to me several times to see the good singers going out of the show or some of the top most candidates like Karunya & Amey standing in bottom 3.

But another thing which hurt me the most was the walk out of the Judges.  Its not going to do any good to Amey or Karunya or Sandeep, it will just help Anuj. Now the history will repeat in the Music Competition. What happened in Saregama was a walk out and then the Regionalism and then India was just voting out of their heads to bring their singer.

Now let me put down something to clear up the things. Firstly when the show was formatted you should look into the merits and demerits before you start the show. You cannot change the rules in the middle of the show, whatever will the circumstances. Secondly when you made the Public to judge and then you have to live up with this kind of stupid decisions. Now to make a change in the show it should be done in Indian Idol 3 and fix it up before the show is aired to the Public and rules to be made.

I am afraid another regional roar will broke up and the people of Himachal gets emotional and start voting for Anuj.

Let us discuss what kind of changes would be expect in Indian Idol in future

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top