Enough of all this already!!

syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
First of all I myself personally hoped for an Amey-Karunya final. I liked both of them equally well. But after seeing the whole show yesterday and reading the posts here,too many of which are hate posts, i have to say this..

• People, after all this is a competition and only one person can win
  • This is Reality TV not real life.
  • Anuj should have spoken up either defending himself or praising Amey instead of standing there like a lump of clay,even when a slip of a girls got up to defend him
  • How was it that of all the audience Anuj's niece had a microphone ready in her hand when she jumped up to his defence?
  • Amey's family most definitely needed to show restraint, instead of trying to walk out etc. Other contestants who were good and were favorites like Sagar, Monali, Meenal, Antara to name a few were voted off and none of their folks created a ruckus. Even Amey was feeling embarassed.
  • Judges should have shown their displeasure some other way...perhaps by not giving any comments in the next gala,as janta doesnt heed them any way.
  • In future I hope they make a provision for one life line .i.e. judges can save one person in the gala rounds, only one person. So that entire blame is not on janta always.
  • Mini and Aman need Urgent training in sensitivity..As Anu malik pointed out Why were they smirking when all this was going on?
  • All this could be a drama to increase votes...by making Anuj scapegoat..ensuring north votes....by scaring rest of India into voting multiple times for Sandy and Karu..By projectingKaru as next vicitm Sony may break into south where they dont have a strong base.
  • Anywas someone is going to give Amey an album as he is way too good to be ignored and forgotten
  • All Amey fans are mad at Anuj and Karu .....so Sadny might jsut sneak in and become the Indian Idol.
Just some random thoughts of mine..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noname01 thumbnail
👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏 👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏 👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

haha, I love the "urgent training in sensitivity"...maybe it was staged and they just aren't good actors
(but dude, aman is always smirking, that's his permanent look)
cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amey is guranteed an ablum. As you see with the previous Indian Idol season the top 4 got their own albums out... so it would be not suprise..if sony decides to take out a album for all the top 6.... 😊 😊 😊
avtab thumbnail
I think they sd give a explaination in next week because of their dirty influencing drama
noname01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avtab

I think they sd give a explaination in next week because of their dirty influencing drama

more like an apology...
syrene thumbnail
or at least start revealing the number of votes...if amey fans knew that he lost by maybe just a few votes they wouldnt be so mad!
mm556 thumbnail
winnie_pooh wrote
All Amey fans are mad at Anuj and Karu .....so Sadny might jsut sneak in and become the Indian Idol,

Please donot forget Amey is not above Karunya. Karunya has his own class in singing and no other participant even Amey Date come close to Karunya. So you better keep Karunya out of this controversy
noname01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm556

winnie_pooh wrote
All Amey fans are mad at Anuj and Karu .....so Sadny might jsut sneak in and become the Indian Idol,

Please donot forget Amey is not above Karunya. Karunya has his own class in singing and no other participant even Amey Date come close to Karunya. So you better keep Karunya out of this controversy

i think winnie is referring to the fact that some 🤬 forum member wrote that karunya's getting votes because his dad paid for it or some crap like that...(i know, completely baseless)

essentially, blaming him for amey's loss

natsm thumbnail
tis is wht i feel....
  • People, after all this is a competition and only one person can win
We agree but it shd b among the ones who dersere. lke u said if it was between karu n amey thn neithr of the supports wud mind eithr of thm winnin.
  • This is Reality TV not real life.
This is reality tv nt a telesoap tats y it is more closer 2 r hearts. it mite b sum1s neighbour, sum1s high skool or col frd.  v connect wit these contestants n wnt thm 2 reach their dream.
  • Anuj should have spoken up either defending himself or praising Amey instead of standing there like a lump of clay,even when a slip of a girls got up to defend him
Yes i agree anuj shd not hav stayed wit his mouth shut. n shd teach his niece sum manners.
  • How was it that of all the audience Anuj's niece had a microphone ready in her hand when she jumped up to his defence?
Thr r ppl standin near audience wit mics. lke wen they wnt sum1s parents or relatives  or fans 2 comment smthg so they can also speak.
  • Amey's family most definitely needed to show restraint, instead of trying to walk out etc. Other contestants who were good and were favorites like Sagar, Monali, Meenal, Antara to name a few were voted off and none of their folks created a ruckus. Even Amey was feeling embarassed.
They got voted out wen stil gud ppl were left. if 2day a stand isnt taken next karu wil go? though i thk its an insult 2 his talent 2 compete wit anuj n sandeep. im hopin mayb janta wil open their eyes n vote 4 him. vl hav anuj as idol othrwise.
  • Judges should have shown their displeasure some other way...perhaps by not giving any comments in the next gala,as janta doesnt heed them any way.
It was high time they tuk sum action against wht was happenin. r they thr as jus dummies. public dont seem 2 pay any heed 2 wht they say. sum drama had 2 b done.
  • In future I hope they make a provision for one life line .i.e. judges can save one person in the gala rounds, only one person. So that entire blame is not on janta always.
There shd b more rounds wit judge involvement.
  • Mini and Aman need Urgent training in sensitivity..As Anu malik pointed out Why were they smirking when all this was going on?
dnt wana comment on tis 1.
  • All this could be a drama to increase votes...by making Anuj scapegoat..ensuring north votes....by scaring rest of India into voting multiple times for Sandy and Karu..By projectingKaru as next vicitm Sony may break into south where they dont have a strong base.
Ya trp stunts...possibility
  • Anywas someone is going to give Amey an album as he is way too good to be ignored and forgotten
We hope so. evn aft cumin runner up in saregama he was jus left wit empty promises.we all hope sumtme gud cums his way tis time. its high time he got his due recognition.
  • All Amey fans are mad at Anuj and Karu .....so Sadny might jsut sneak in and become the Indian Idol.
True amey fans r not angry wit karu. v all wanted 2 c amey-karu finals. ofcos angry wit anuj...he jus stood thr n wudnt say anythg. didnt it pinch him 2 c himself hav 2 stay n amey go? it was SO clear sandeep also was much much better. sandeep finally improved. hw many chances shd anuj b givin?

syrene thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm556

winnie_pooh wrote

ooh..i am soo scared! please dont threaten me.  anyway please do read the very first line of my post!