Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

BEST LOOKING COUNTRY IN THE WORLD? (Page 15)

Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
o god... i dont think therez such thing called luv in this world nemore....

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Truce please guys.

Country or motherland is something special to every person. It matters not how it is in terms of beauty, traditions or any other yard stick used to compare, but for every person, their country or motherland is the best.

So let us not get into arguments here, lets not say bad things about other countries, lets just state a country of our choice and why you feel it is the best for you. Let the reasons be limited to you and your choice and not go into anothers area and find fault with their.

Please bear in mind that if someone critizes your nation, how would you feel. It is the same for the other person too.
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
And for the record, India Forums is a platform for friends to meet.

Merely because the name of the forum is India Forums, it does not automatically mean that it is for Indians only and other nationalities are not allowed.

This is an entertainment discussion forum, for those like minded people, who enjoy entertainment, irrespective of nationalities.

Please restraint yourself from making comments about other countries. Each and every country on this earth is precious and beautiful to its citizens. Please respect the sentiments of each and every member on the forum.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
yea i agree with priya di.....india pakistan fights r getting old u ppl need 2 grow up and stop fighting....ive never been 2 india but frm movie (can i really trust bollywood? LOL ) it lukz nice and ive only been 2 1 city in pakistan but frm pix the rest of the country lukz nice....as 4 location wise...both places r nice as well as other places (i havnt been 2 either place but itz all frm picz and movies and dramas..pretty reliable sources dun u think? LOL )

well i dont understand y there r sum ppl frm india hu dun like pak and y there r sum ppl frm pak hu dun like india...and as 4 the forum....yes it is INDIA forums but as priya di said it is opem 2 ppl of all nationalities (lolz luk @ my ID u ppl talk abt having "nationalistic pryde" i got it in mah ID and never in the past 1 and a half years have i had ne probz with it)...and as 4 IF...itz called IF cuz itz a forum on Indian television....as 4 IF being open 2 ppl of all nationalities..look @ the dev team if not nething else...therz a GM frm pak and a GM frm bangladesh...if IF discriminated against ppl not of indian descent thn y wud there b GMs fro these countried...and as 4 mods/viewbies/coolbies etc..i can name many frm pakistani or bengali origin (i say origin cuz many of us dont actually live in these countries or if ur like me we werent even born there)

if the site really did discrimin8 against non-indians thn they wudnt have been aa prt of the dev team and as 4 memebers there r alotta wonderful non-indian members as well....IF is a diverse place where v all talk abt serials and other stuff

letz call it a truce...and talk abt pretty countries like wat was intended 2 b discussed in this topic

i hope i didnt say 2 much and no offence 2 ne1
Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
thanx so much priya di!!!!!
Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
thanx pakiprincez!
euro_pakigal Goldie