India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

The last shot said it all!!!

desi_soul Groupbie
desi_soul
desi_soul

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

I know most of you all don't know me much here, as i don't post here much- maybe now I should- coz i believe this is the only place to be heard.....

If some of you remember, last week (when Antara was voted out) I wrote a topic on this forum which said "Amey Date gets voted out next week" I wrote the triggering header in order to ignite the Indian audiences and bring in their attention to please vote out the right person (Anuj or Sandeep) otherwise we would see genuine talent like Amey and Karunya getting out.....

Less to my honest intentions and genuinity, who knew this would turn out true!!!!

And now....I am seriously , like most of you all, fed up and disgusted...I am not exaggerating, I ain't faking it, neither am I doing this to gain popularity on this forum, all being very irrelevant....

I never log on to this forum on Tuesdays until 11 pm (USA Eastern time) because I like to see the results show without being known who's voted out already!!! And honest to god, I am shocked, I am stumbled, and I am hugely pissed, and I know I am not the only one to be feeling this sort....

What the hell is wrong with the voters? Are you all deaf wannabe's or just blindfoldedly sms'ing for people, wasting your money....Please if you do not have even the most rudimentary, the most basic sense of sur and taal, do not even take an effort to spend your buck on voting, JUST DON'T VOTE!!! It is thousands times better than voting for the wrong person!!!!

Seriously, I cannot describe how miserable I am feeling right now. I myself am a budding singer who's aiming high for Indian Idol auditions in the near future....maybe that's why its kinda hitting me more....Just cut out everything and leave everything aside.....couldn't you even judge between Anuj and Amey??? Was it that hard?????

Understanding the decorum of this forum, I am controlling myself hard enough not to use language that doesn't suit anyone of us....but seriously- You have left Indian Idol with nothing anymore...the whole standard of the show has dropped levels down....!!! I am really not left with any interest of looking forward to the finale.....are you?

There is no more competition ( Karunya v/s Anuj v/s Sandeep???...) yeah sure don't we know who's gonna win???? Ohh if most of us, being intelligent thinkers thought Karunya....please question your hearing abilities once again, coz its going to be Anuj or Sandeep who are going to walk away with this title!!!! Coz that's what it is....leave the good singers out, coz talent sucks and get the worst singers in the top three coz obviously they are being voted on the basis of god knows what!!!

I would generally apologize for the hard-hitting tone and anything I said wrong, but this time, I won't coz I know I am not saying or meaning anything incorrect. Probably this post is going to be viewed once or twice and after sometime its going to be 'gone with the wind', neither am I expecting anything out of it, I guess- probably just getting my frustration out...

For Amey, I feel honored to see a man with huge caliber, stupendous talent, and an outstanding personality matched with a gargantuan heart filled with truthfulness and humility. It takes helluva courage to say what he said and do what he did, and after all the hoopla, and the anger, and the deception......all he had were tears in his eyes. But buddy, you walked off like a hero, and as Anu Malik said, for a huge percentage of us, who voted for you, and NRI's who could not vote for you, you are our Indian Idol

And to the rest of the people in India, just one request- Please try and listen! There's good talent out there who sings to impress us, who do not have enough funds to do it by themselves, who need such titles to be where they should be...who also come from small towns and places, with just hopes, desires and above all-TRUE TALENT....and we have no right to withdraw them from their dreams when they are doing everything right and voters-everything wrong!!!

And if the  moderators or admins find this post too outrageous or disreputable, and outside the moral standards of this forum, please do not edit it, but just ban me...I wish to be banned than be defamed for saying everything right!

For me, and I am sure most of you others, the battle just got over. Karunya got an easy win ( if he wins at all- now I truly cannot say)....and if he also, does not gain the fame, then hey guess what! Indian Idol 3 is up for shames...and who's responsible? I guess those three empty chairs in the last shot, at the end said it all...

Edited by desi_soul - 14 March 2006 at 11:17pm

noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I didn't think your topic was any bit outrageous...well said.

VOTE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON (i.e. KARU!)
A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Yup .. I agree with you ...
No one can match up to Amey ..
He's the ONE and will be the ONE !
avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
yes vote 4 karu
an0nymous IF-Sizzlerz
an0nymous
an0nymous

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Well said.
afucutie Goldie
afucutie
afucutie

BMTD Siggy Contest Winner

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
yup i completely agreed wid u Tongue soo true..amey deserved to stay...but plssss janta vote for the right person. Big smile (karunya)
bilu Goldie
bilu
bilu

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
This is a competition and all those 14 who are chosen from lakhs and lakhs of entries should be treated like worthy winners. Whoever gets votes should be declared winners gracefully instead of judges favoring one over the other. Amey Date belongs to a state which is one of the largest and wealthiest state of India and if people feel that there is regionalism etc etc the Amey should get most votes! Isn't it? If he did not get it, it means people did not support him and HE AND JUDGES should accept it gracefully rather than making a scene. What are they trying to prove other than the Hype?Really. In India with conceited attitudes of people an underdog can never emerge as a worthy winner. So Sad!!

bilu Goldie
bilu
bilu

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
This is a competition and all those 14 who are chosen from lakhs and lakhs of entries should be treated like worthy winners. Whoever gets votes should be declared winners gracefully instead of judges favoring one over the other. Amey Date belongs to a state which is one of the largest and wealthiest state of India and if people feel that there is regionalism etc etc the Amey should get most votes! Isn't it? If he did not get it, it means people did not support him and HE AND JUDGES should accept it gracefully rather than making a scene. What are they trying to prove other than the Hype?Really. In India with conceited attitudes of people an underdog can never emerge as a worthy winner. So Sad!!

Go to top