Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Accha Gaao .. Aur Baher Jaao

A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
This is the new moto of Indian Idol

This is the trend that has been going on since the beginning of the show ... I still can't get over the fact that ALL the GOOD singers have been eliminated ...

I have decided NOT to watch Indian Idol anymore ... I will be happy if Karunya wins but won't be surprised to hear him get voted out ... He doesn't have any REAL competition ... The one's that are left don't even come close to his calibre ...

Anuj's neice was pointing out that rematch was a bad idea and unfair to people ... Where the hell was she and what the hell was she thinking when he was brought in to the contest ??? That was not part of the format .. But it were the judges who made an exception for him .. He came in after 3 or 4 galas ... And hasn't even sung ONE song that has been memorable ... !

Such a disgrace to the show and also country as a whole ... !!! They don't realize how unfortunate they are to have lost an all-rounder like Amey !!

Anyways, AMEY ROCKS and will always .. !

Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I soo agree with you!
But we have to rember Indian IDol isnt a singing contest LOL Its a personality contest! Tahst why anuj and sandeep are still there.Yea i would not be suprised if Karu left next week. The janta has ear plugs in while watching this show
bilu Goldie
bilu
bilu

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
This is a competition and all those 14 who are chosen from lakhs and lakhs of entries should be treated like worthy winners. Whoever gets votes should be declared winners gracefully instead of judges favoring one over the other. Amey Date belongs to a state which is one of the largest and wealthiest state of India and if people feel that there is regionalism etc etc the Amey should get most votes! Isn't it? If he did not get it, it means people did not support him and HE AND JUDGES should accept it gracefully rather than making a scene. What are they trying to prove other than the Hype?Really. In India with conceited attitudes of people an underdog can never emerge as a worthy winner. So Sad!!

bilu Goldie
bilu
bilu

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
This is a competition and all those 14 who are chosen from lakhs and lakhs of entries should be treated like worthy winners. Whoever gets votes should be declared winners gracefully instead of judges favoring one over the other. Amey Date belongs to a state which is one of the largest and wealthiest state of India and if people feel that there is regionalism etc etc the Amey should get most votes! Isn't it? If he did not get it, it means people did not support him and HE AND JUDGES should accept it gracefully rather than making a scene. What are they trying to prove other than the Hype?Really. In India with conceited attitudes of people an underdog can never emerge as a worthy winner. So Sad!!

noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skasuba

This is the new moto of Indian Idol

This is the trend that has been going on since the beginning of the show ... I still can't get over the fact that ALL the GOOD singers have been eliminated ...

I have decided NOT to watch Indian Idol anymore ... I will be happy if Karunya wins but won't be surprised to hear him get voted out ... He doesn't have any REAL competition ... The one's that are left don't even come close to his calibre ...

Anuj's neice was pointing out that rematch was a bad idea and unfair to people ... Where the hell was she and what the hell was she thinking when he was brought in to the contest ??? That was not part of the format .. But it were the judges who made an exception for him .. He came in after 3 or 4 galas ... And hasn't even sung ONE song that has been memorable ... !

Such a disgrace to the show and also country as a whole ... !!! They don't realize how unfortunate they are to have lost an all-rounder like Amey !!

Anyways, AMEY ROCKS and will always .. !

she had a point when she said why wasn't there a rematch during the piano round.  sonu (or farah) when they came out said that there should be a rematch between the four contestants, am I right?

so if the piano round was also not fair (which it was bc all the judges had said during this round that anuj was THE BEST),

why didn't they do a rematch then? the judges said this is because amey is better than anuj or soemthing like that but hello, this is contradictory...the rematch would have been with all the contestants not just the bottom 2 (like they suggested for this trial)

does this make any sense?

avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
there wl not b any re-match. Just prepared yourself to see anuj as next II2 LOL LOL LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top