India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

gracious losers (Page 3)

J_K_C Senior Member
J_K_C
J_K_C

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:53am | IP Logged
chill guys Amey's mom was just saying no to re-match...and I noticed that some people were speaking rudely (aggressively) with her  and she was just responding to them...I think they should've edited that part but they didn't... It really broke my heart the way Amey was looking at his mom as if he was trying to console her that it's ok it was only a competition and don't get angry... ignore them...stay calm etc. well that's what my eyes and mind read from the scene....

I kind of respect Amey's mom so much...she gave him such good values...everything he did till now and the way he always cared for his fellow contestants...he cried and laughed with them...helped them...stood up for them...even in the end he supported and hugged Anuj saying that he is talented etc...and the way he responded to the whole situation...my God he has such great character and the credit of all this goes to his mom...kids are often reflections of their parents ... so hats off to his mom... I wish I have a son like Amey one day :) I really love him!!

Edited by J_K_C - 15 March 2006 at 3:59am

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
coolindiandesi Newbie
coolindiandesi
coolindiandesi

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:31am | IP Logged
i think Sony TV boosted it TRP with tis incidence.

To me, it never looked Amey's mom was rude. At first, she sat quietly after result was announced. Then judges walked out n public started chanting slogans. Someone was commenting from back to Amey's mom. that's she turned back, said something and got up. she had declared b4 hand that she believed in destiny.

later judges came back and asked for a rematch. Amey started talking. immediately his mom signalled in 'no' gesture, indicating her denial for a rematch. so when amey finally declined rematch, she was shaking her head in 'yes'.

i think there were some rude gestures from the backseat.

Anuj's niece, however, young was not talking. she was shouting.

about judges, they shud have done this much earlier when monali and panna lost to lesser talented candidates. their intention was to wake up junta against bad voting, but seeing da situation, it more looked like they were against anuj. had sandeep been in bottom 2, then this wud have snowballed on sandeep. Maybe then we wud hav had opinion polls and scathing articles on sandeep, instead of anuj, in india forum.
noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:51am | IP Logged
haha yeah I felt bad... but for everyone. (also I didn't like the useless comments ppl made about his niece, they have nothing to do with anything)

they didn't pull this stunt with any other contestant so how can they do it now? it's also unfair towards the ones who left.

and in regards to the comments about his mom, no one knows what the people behind her was saying (it could be bad or good).

and what we saw was amey's mom saying no to a rematch after amey did...who knows what went on. the fact remains she picked up her purse and jacket (for what reason, who knows)

lastly, PLEASE don't take this as a personal attack toward his mom. this is just a rebuttal to those people who said anuj's side was rude. (I read somewhere that what his niece said shows how his family is...WTH?)

Edited by noname01 - 15 March 2006 at 4:57am

Go to top