Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sleeping beauti thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: sonyaee

Everyone have fun analyzing this episode.  Another thing, those members starting anti-Anuj threads, anti-Anuj niece threads aren't even Amey fans or members I've normally seen around here. Check their 'join date' before putting the blame on one set of fans, which has been the trend around here. The diehard Amey fans have nothing to say...its everyone else whose posting and discussing. Enjoy.

yeah i completely agree wid ya👏

Originally posted by: noname01

everyone's posting on how "rude" anuj's niece is so I'm making a post on how "rude" amey supporters were during the show.

before, let me CLARIFY that I am and always have been an Antara and Karunya fan...and let me CLARIFY that I like amey a billion times better than anuj.

ok so here goes,  did you not think that it was rude of amey's family to stage a walk out like that? he lost, that's how life goes. you CAN'T always win. did you see any other contestant's family pull a stunt like that? did you see antara's, monali's or panna's parents do that? did you see meenal's mom and sister get up and try to leave JUST BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T HAPPY with the results? ok, so I understand they were upset but this is not the right way to respond (at least for me)

plus it's wrong to anuj's family and supporters...very disrespectful for them in fact... so what if he didn't sing good, he got VOTES and that is what you need to win a contest. case in point = debojit

and what's this about his niece? she didn't even get a chance to speak, the judges completely stepped all over her...ok so let's say she's arrogant, hypothetically...well she's young and she'll learn but HELLO, what about amey's family? they are definitely not young, how could they do that?

Amey's response was perfect, his supporters should learn something from him. This is not the last of amey date!

life's not fair but think of it this way, what if it was fair and all the stuff that happened to you happened because you deserve it?

ps. don't bash me please!! 😳

If its Amay Family rude from your point then they are right cause they are rude to UNFAIR planned dramatical game of indian idol 2..

Anuj Niece was rude to Judjes. She was telling why they didn't do rematch for Anuj at piano round. Where was she when judjes picked up Anuj without rematch from Piano to GALA??? 😡 😡😡

She was the only one who was talking about Anuj but Anuj knows how worst singer he is and worst his future thats why he couldn't protest him just was in silent mood.

The end is Picking up Anuj from Piano round instead of Dilpreet (what a sweet voice) was the biggest mistake in indian idol's history

pl-person thumbnail
well after reading everyones point of veiw this is how I felt.I think in everyway everyone here on this forum had a point and did their best to make a point,and I think thats what the judges tried to do.Simply make a point.Amey and Karunya are my favourites and I always worry about them being voted out,and unfortunately Amey had to go, but guys even if it was heat of the moment or just a reality show bottom line it's a game and one has to go.At the end of the day what matters is that this proccess should be understood by everyone and accepted.Even though it might hurt to see your favourite one go but rules are rules.Emotions are good but not to the extend where this show went.They should had made it memorable in good ways and say bye to Amey, at least he deserved that. Edited by pl-person - 18 years ago
riya99 thumbnail
i dont think amey's mom provoked the audience
it was when mini asked something like did amey deserve to go out
that was when ppl started shouting

as far as amey's mom is concerned
she was unhappy with her son's exit so she walked out
why did they have to show that on the episode?

but still the way amey reacted was amazing
hats of to him 👏
avtab thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaysp

I felt that Amey's mom and other family members tried to walk out only after the judges walked out. During other contestants vote out like Antara, Panna, Meenal etc. such a walk out by the judges was not staged and so their family members had no reason to do so.
Whereas in Amey's case, the judges walked out first and Amey's family was just trying to support the judges who had taken such a step for their child.On the spur of the moment when something like this is happening I can imagine myself also doing the same.
As far as Anuj's neice is concerned, her concern for her Uncle Anuj is understood but still her tone of voice cannot be excused. She was pretty rude directly to the judges. It was uncalled for. And even after Farah requesting her to be polite she was rude to Sonu. That is inexcusable - and it doesn't matter how old you are - she should have toned down her voice. There is nothing wrong in 'What' she said but in 'How' she said it. She was given complete chance to voice her opinions. Infact Mini gave her a chance twice to speak but the way she spoke the judges had to intervene. She was downright rude.

I felt judges r also very rude to anuj n sandip all the time n amey's out is the result of their rudeness. audience r lestening n watching everything very carefully.

caldevil thumbnail
I think its all Judges fault. As the show is staged in mUmbai there were lot of Amey's supporters there and some of them lost their cool after Judges walk out. Fairly natural I would say. And Anuj's niece reaction is also natural (though she should learn how to talk).

Judges are professional and they should know how to behave and specially Anu Malik. There are lot of Music directors talented than him but he is one of the top by stealing songs. I am of the opinion that either this drama was pre-planned or these judges acted very childish.
J_K_C thumbnail
chill guys Amey's mom was just saying no to re-match...and I noticed that some people were speaking rudely (aggressively) with her  and she was just responding to them...I think they should've edited that part but they didn't... It really broke my heart the way Amey was looking at his mom as if he was trying to console her that it's ok it was only a competition and don't get angry... ignore them...stay calm etc. well that's what my eyes and mind read from the scene....

I kind of respect Amey's mom so much...she gave him such good values...everything he did till now and the way he always cared for his fellow contestants...he cried and laughed with them...helped them...stood up for them...even in the end he supported and hugged Anuj saying that he is talented etc...and the way he responded to the whole situation...my God he has such great character and the credit of all this goes to his mom...kids are often reflections of their parents ... so hats off to his mom... I wish I have a son like Amey one day :) I really love him!! Edited by J_K_C - 18 years ago
guys pls realise tht we are all indians, we r emotional and sensitive.thats the way we are, can never change, even if we mpove 2 other countries, even after 100s of yrs we will be the same.
i guess tht the reason behind yes events.
can u think os such a thng happ in american idol.
coolindiandesi thumbnail
i think Sony TV boosted it TRP with tis incidence.

To me, it never looked Amey's mom was rude. At first, she sat quietly after result was announced. Then judges walked out n public started chanting slogans. Someone was commenting from back to Amey's mom. that's she turned back, said something and got up. she had declared b4 hand that she believed in destiny.

later judges came back and asked for a rematch. Amey started talking. immediately his mom signalled in 'no' gesture, indicating her denial for a rematch. so when amey finally declined rematch, she was shaking her head in 'yes'.

i think there were some rude gestures from the backseat.

Anuj's niece, however, young was not talking. she was shouting.

about judges, they shud have done this much earlier when monali and panna lost to lesser talented candidates. their intention was to wake up junta against bad voting, but seeing da situation, it more looked like they were against anuj. had sandeep been in bottom 2, then this wud have snowballed on sandeep. Maybe then we wud hav had opinion polls and scathing articles on sandeep, instead of anuj, in india forum.
noname01 thumbnail
haha yeah I felt bad... but for everyone. (also I didn't like the useless comments ppl made about his niece, they have nothing to do with anything)

they didn't pull this stunt with any other contestant so how can they do it now? it's also unfair towards the ones who left.

and in regards to the comments about his mom, no one knows what the people behind her was saying (it could be bad or good).

and what we saw was amey's mom saying no to a rematch after amey did...who knows what went on. the fact remains she picked up her purse and jacket (for what reason, who knows)

lastly, PLEASE don't take this as a personal attack toward his mom. this is just a rebuttal to those people who said anuj's side was rude. (I read somewhere that what his niece said shows how his family is...WTH?)

Edited by noname01 - 18 years ago