Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noname01 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
OK. FIRST OF ALL CALM DOWN.

second... mind your language

third... it's a contest, take it like that

fifth and last... no one said amey was a bad singer, it's too bad he left but let's face it, he did.

Moderator's Note:
No personal attacks

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 18 years ago
NBA ALL-STAR thumbnail
I AGREE BUT KARUNYA IS LEFT! PROBABLY NOT FOR A LONG TIME THOUGH!
an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: noname01

OK. FIRST OF ALL CALM DOWN.

second... mind your language

third... it's a contest, take it like that

fifth and last... no one said amey was a bad singer, it's too bad he left but let's face it, he did.

I agree with you. It's a real big shock that Amey has been voted out but it's the bitter truth. He was one of my favourites and while watching the telecast I was in tears but this is no way to talk.
Everyone's really upset with this but please calm down and learn to respect your country.
bittu218 thumbnail
i agree with iqss that Amey should have NOT been out. Definately if I was in India would have voted for AMEY. What a great singer and performer he is. Above all, he is a great human being. I think all that iqss said is right and it comes out of your emotional ties with someone who is BEST.
Not everyone can digest the injustice. But, may be iqss should keep a CHECK on the language used on the forum.
If desired, he could have easily taken the advantage of the whole situation and the SONY would have been forced to do a rematch. However, he choose not to do it and gladly accepted the voting. Hats off to AMEY.
All my wishes are with him and I am sure that he will make a big mark in the singing world.
iqss thumbnail

I am Calm you are them one goin all bonkers! so why dont you calm down and let people express their desires their way!!! had i wanted i would have used the biggest swearing words but i didnt..so dont get on my case!!!

i know its a contest but whatever it is if its dishonest then let people raise their voice against it! and not raise your voice to tell them to calm down 

Being an Indian doesnt mean to appreaciate everthing regardless of right and wrong....so SHAME ON YOU GUY!!! since you dont want things to change in your country, even if they are wrong. what kind of a person are you? do you think just to let this go because its a competition everything will be fine? NO! this doesnt only happen in games but everywhere...*******************

[/QUOTE]

Moderator's Note:
NO attacks. Take this as warning

rach530 thumbnail
seems like there politics everywhere...
just like everything else in india...who knows what got anuj to top 3. he was the least deserving performer on this show!

i agree, i really hate this show now (thank god karunya is still on..wait till he's gone..)

this show is pathetic!
sleeping beauti thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

who likes II Now? πŸ˜•

definitely not me

monali n panna ouster was  a BIG SHOCK  n now amey😭😭

Edited by sleeping beauti - 18 years ago
radha_8 thumbnail
agreee with u completely iqss...............i mean how can they choose Anuj oner Amey...........i mean there is no comparison 😑