Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

   
Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)
Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

TRUTH OR DARE (Page 23)

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Joined: 06 January 2006
Posts: 11633

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sour Skittles

Originally posted by wildblossom

lolz aww nobody replied to sunshine's dare? that sux. so do they believe you himani?

only one person go there itz in kahani ghar ghar ki

 i went to kggk forum nice job sour skittles..LOL

Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Joined: 19 February 2006
Posts: 2952

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by Sour Skittles

Originally posted by wildblossom

lolz aww nobody replied to sunshine's dare? that sux. so do they believe you himani?

only one person go there itz in kahani ghar ghar ki

 i went to kggk forum nice job sour skittles..LOL

thankuu did sheikha do her dare?????

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Joined: 06 January 2006
Posts: 11633

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sour Skittles

Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by Sour Skittles

Originally posted by wildblossom

lolz aww nobody replied to sunshine's dare? that sux. so do they believe you himani?

only one person go there itz in kahani ghar ghar ki

 i went to kggk forum nice job sour skittles..LOL

thankuu did sheikha do her dare?????

dont know wht dare??

Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Joined: 19 February 2006
Posts: 2952

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by Sour Skittles

Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by Sour Skittles

Originally posted by wildblossom

lolz aww nobody replied to sunshine's dare? that sux. so do they believe you himani?

only one person go there itz in kahani ghar ghar ki

 i went to kggk forum nice job sour skittles..LOL

thankuu did sheikha do her dare?????

dont know wht dare??

go back i told her to do a dare.... right be4 u told me too

wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives
Joined: 01 July 2005
Posts: 5373

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sour Skittles

k shikha i dare u 2 go to the kyph forum..... and pretend to be mad at a regular meber in that foturm....... LOL LOL

ok i will go do it!! this is the last on i do before we open the club. after that i will do dares again.

i went to your dare himani!! great job, i have never seen that show but i am a great fan of yours and i asked you wut episode you like best. maybe tomorrow u will get more repliesLOL

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Joined: 06 January 2006
Posts: 11633

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wildblossom

Originally posted by Sour Skittles

k shikha i dare u 2 go to the kyph forum..... and pretend to be mad at a regular meber in that foturm....... LOL LOL

ok i will go do it!! this is the last on i do before we open the club. after that i will do dares again.

i went to your dare himani!! great job, i have never seen that show but i am a great fan of yours and i asked you wut episode you like best. maybe tomorrow u will get more repliesLOL

 i think u dont watch ekta's serial..LOL

Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Joined: 19 February 2006
Posts: 2952

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by wildblossom

Originally posted by Sour Skittles

k shikha i dare u 2 go to the kyph forum..... and pretend to be mad at a regular meber in that foturm....... LOL LOL

ok i will go do it!! this is the last on i do before we open the club. after that i will do dares again.

i went to your dare himani!! great job, i have never seen that show but i am a great fan of yours and i asked you wut episode you like best. maybe tomorrow u will get more repliesLOL

 i think u dont watch ekta's serial..LOL

gr8 u dhnt theyre Dead

buti still loove em

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Joined: 06 January 2006
Posts: 11633

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sour Skittles

LOL
Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by wildblossom

Originally posted by Sour Skittles

k shikha i dare u 2 go to the kyph forum..... and pretend to be mad at a regular meber in that foturm....... LOL LOL

ok i will go do it!! this is the last on i do before we open the club. after that i will do dares again.

i went to your dare himani!! great job, i have never seen that show but i am a great fan of yours and i asked you wut episode you like best. maybe tomorrow u will get more repliesLOL

 i think u dont watch ekta's serial..LOL

gr8 u dhnt theyre Dead

buti still loove em

 yeah they rDead

  u know wht i did't watched elas yet after surya diedCry

                   i want my surya back in elas...but i still can watch him in indian idolEmbarrassedLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Abhinav finds out the truth about Nikhil

Author: -Nadii-   Replies: 8   Views: 1113

-Nadii- 8 1113 08 August 2007 at 1:49pm by sabih
why is niks not telling the truth

Author: raz707   Replies: 8   Views: 824

raz707 8 824 25 June 2007 at 7:08pm by M~A~R~I~A
if nikhil had told Anu the truth.......

Author: sadiluke   Replies: 6   Views: 654

sadiluke 6 654 14 June 2007 at 2:30pm by M~A~R~I~A
whos tellin de truth

Author: princess niki   Replies: 2   Views: 543

princess niki 2 543 21 May 2007 at 8:47pm by bhatiakuljit
Truth is out!!! Wooooooo

2

Author: buttercup   Replies: 13   Views: 1270

buttercup 13 1270 03 April 2007 at 1:03pm by priyav

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si) Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index