Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

TRUTH OR DARE (Page 15)

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wildblossom

Originally posted by gumnaam

arre ab to sour skittles phirse chalee gai?? LOL

ooh man...im going mad LOL LOL LOL LOL

lolz looks like your wedding is postponed indefinitely!!!LOL but dont worry i will keep aman tied up. hmm i think i should let him go to the bathroom now at least?LOLWink

my poor amanCry yeah u should let him go to the bathroom nowLOL LOL LOL...n did he eat somthing or not...

wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
oops. sorry soha. i will feed him and take him to the bathroom, but its a big risk- you know he might run away!! goodness, where is sour skittles??? poor aman and soha cant get married until she comes. this panditji is very sad now- i have been waiting to perform a marriage for two days now!! the flowers at the mandap are wilting too. Cry LOL LOL
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

oops. sorry soha. i will feed him and take him to the bathroom, but its a big risk- you know he might run away!! goodness, where is sour skittles??? poor aman and soha cant get married until she comes. this panditji is very sad now- i have been waiting to perform a marriage for two days now!! the flowers at the mandap are wilting too. Cry LOL LOL

well if i cant get marriage today....no problem my poor amanCry so lets force sour skittles to marry iqbal khanLOL she lov him a lottLOL

wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
lolz but now we have to grab iqbal. i dont think i have enough rope for iqbal and aman too! LOL ok- aman has been fed now, he doesnt seem so scared anymore! LOL maybe he should see you- it would make him feel better!

by the way, if we take iqbal, what will happen to his gf sneha? we cannot do that. sorry himani if u ever come back here, u know how it feels to have ur bf stolen! LOL LOL you wouldnt want us to do the same to sneha?
Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
me here pplz wedding post comin up iin 5 min ....
soha did u get ur wedding dress Big smile
Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

lolz but now we have to grab iqbal. i dont think i have enough rope for iqbal and aman too! LOL ok- aman has been fed now, he doesnt seem so scared anymore! LOL maybe he should see you- it would make him feel better!

by the way, if we take iqbal, what will happen to his gf sneha? we cannot do that. sorry himani if u ever come back here, u know how it feels to have ur bf stolen! LOL LOL you wouldnt want us to do the same to sneha?

AngryAngry u kno wht im gonna say u stole my bf in ymlh!!!

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sour Skittles

yeah go for it....LOL btw sour skittles do u want to get marriage today or tomrrow..LOL LOL

Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by Sour Skittles

yeah go for it....LOL btw sour skittles do u want to get marriage today or tomrrow..LOL LOL

i dunno when im gettin married but ur definetly gettin married tomm. cuz ur panditji ran away maybe with your bfLOL

Go to top