Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

TRUTH OR DARE (Page 13)

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wildblossom

Originally posted by gumnaam

okay soha, itne pyar se kaha he....i will wait LOL yes i will watch aman!! he wont get away....i hope that rope doesnt rip though....anyway, did you like the tape!!?? i worked hard to get it recorded properly LOL

yeah..but he hav to be wafadar husband...not lik shaadi ke baad bee flirt chalo..ok wildblossom go to his room
and record everymoment wht he say in his cell phone..wht he do..everything.. LOL LOL
but aman ke peche toilet mat jana LOL

lolz oh he wont be doing anything as he is tied down securely. while is tied down i will tell him how to be good hubby!! after i am done with him, he will not do anything bad, least of all flirt with other!LOL and as for the bathroom- he better hold it in cuz i wont untie him to go, both mushkal se maine ise ya le aya hai. i dont want him to take the chance and run away!LOLWink

haaa..goodLOL btw where is sour skittles the bridemaids...becareful dekho agar sour skittles aman ke saath baag to nahin gahi.LOL LOL LOL mujhe saak ho raha haiLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

sour skittlesAngry LOL LOL

wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

okay soha, itne pyar se kaha he....i will wait LOL yes i will watch aman!! he wont get away....i hope that rope doesnt rip though....anyway, did you like the tape!!?? i worked hard to get it recorded properly LOL

yeah..but he hav to be wafadar husband...not lik shaadi ke baad bee flirt chalo..ok wildblossom go to his room
and record everymoment wht he say in his cell phone..wht he do..everything.. LOL LOL

lolz oh he wont be doing anything as he is tied down securely. while is tied down i will tell him how to be good hubby!! after i am done with him, he will not do anything bad, least of all flirt with other!LOL and as for the bathroom- he better hold it in cuz i wont untie him to go, both mushkal se maine ise ya le aya hai. i dont want him to take the chance and run away!LOLWink

haaa..goodLOL btw where is sour skittles the bridemaids...becareful dekho agar sour skittles aman ke saath baag to nahin gahi.LOL LOL LOL mujhe saak ho raha haiLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

nahi, sour skittles pe shak math karo, woh to meri dare ke saath busy hai!! abhi to uski boyfriend kissi dusri ladki ke saath bagh gaya. aur woh ladki yeh meri life hai forum me jaati hai!!  go and check it out!! people actually believe it!!

and dont worry, your baby aman is here with me and he is learning very well how to behave- he is well trained now!LOLLOLLOL when you are ready with sour skittles, i will bring him to the mandap where you two can see each other!

love shree shree pandit shikha aka wildblossom aka priya wal!!

p.s. did you see my dare in the remix forum?? i pretended to be priyaLOL

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

nahi, sour skittles pe shak math karo, woh to meri dare ke saath busy hai!! abhi to uski boyfriend kissi dusri ladki ke saath bagh gaya. aur woh ladki yeh meri life hai forum me jaati hai!!  go and check it out!! people actually believe it!!

and dont worry, your baby aman is here with me and he is learning very well how to behave- he is well trained now!LOLLOLLOL when you are ready with sour skittles, i will bring him to the mandap where you two can see each other!

love shree shree pandit shikha aka wildblossom aka priya wal!!

p.s. did you see my dare in the remix forum?? i pretended to be priyaLOL

ramix forum yeah..they believed u....LOL its so easy to mak them fool LOL LOLLOL LOL

sweety001 IF-Dazzler
sweety001
sweety001

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
i choose truth...
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweety001

i choose truth...

ok her u go

did ur parents ever slap u?LOL LOL

wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
i say our goal should be to make this the longest topic ever in ELAS history!! and it will be filled up with the wedding of soha+aman=4ever! and some truth and dare in between!
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

i say our goal should be to make this the longest topic ever in ELAS history!! and it will be filled up with the wedding of soha+aman=4ever! and some truth and dare in between!

thats true..LOL LOL LOL LOLwe gona rock this topic...

i seen sour skittles dare in ymlh forum...people believe her...so funnyLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
kkk dont b impatient noww!!! im here...and ill get u ready!! yeah!!!!!!!!

Go to top