Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

TRUTH OR DARE (Page 12)

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by wildblossom

ok here is aman!!! look he is even dressed up nicely!! i believe i deserve a thanx for getting the groom. hmm looks like he wants to make a speech for you!! good, i have some more time to get prepared!!

love-wildblossom aka shree pandit shikha aka priya wal!!

haila.. Embarrassed aman ur looking cute....aman u want to mak a speech for me.. Embarrassed LOL then com'n hurry up lov.. LOL LOL

wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gumnaam

ok here is aman!!! look he is even dressed up nicely!! i believe i deserve a thanx for getting the groom. hmm looks like he wants to make a speech for you!! good, i have some more time to get prepared!!

haila.. Embarrassed aman ur looking cute....aman u want to mak a speech for me.. Embarrassed LOL then com'n hurry up lov.. LOL LOL

yes!! you are here too now!! where is sour skittles though!! how can we get on without the bridesmaid?? who will help you get ready!! this pandit can only take so much!!LOL

i think you missed aman's speech!! he said something like- oh well here's the tape recording:

Aman- Hi!! I ummm ummm.. (background noise-...aman say it or elseAngry) ok ok, I love you gumnaam!! (background noise- keep going...Angry...aman whispers- ok just dont point that at me!!) I am ready to marry you gumnaam even though i am being held prisoner at the mandap (background noise- aman!!!!.....say its your own free will!! aman whispers- ok panditji!! just please be careful with that thing) Even though I am being held prisoner, I still....I still.... oh god save me... do nut punish me for lying..I WOULD STILL MARRY YOU ANYWAY CUZ UR THE BEST!!! Let the Wedding begin!(crackle, fuzzy noise!)LOL

uh oh- sorry gumnaam, the tape broke, i will get the rest of the recording for you later. meanwhile find himani and get ready!!LOL

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:24am | IP Logged

yes!! you are here too now!! where is sour skittles though!! how can we get on without the bridesmaid?? who will help you get ready!! this pandit can only take so much!!LOL

i think you missed aman's speech!! he said something like- oh well here's the tape recording:

Aman- Hi!! I ummm ummm.. (background noise-...aman say it or elseAngry) ok ok, I love you gumnaam!! (background noise- keep going...Angry...aman whispers- ok just dont point that at me!!) I am ready to marry you gumnaam even though i am being held prisoner at the mandap (background noise- aman!!!!.....say its your own free will!! aman whispers- ok panditji!! just please be careful with that thing) Even though I am being held prisoner, I still....I still.... oh god save me... do nut punish me for lying..I WOULD STILL MARRY YOU ANYWAY CUZ UR THE BEST!!! Let the Wedding begin!(crackle, fuzzy noise!)LOL

uh oh- sorry gumnaam, the tape broke, i will get the rest of the recording for you later. meanwhile find himani and get ready!!LOL

ok..aman i heard that u flirt around wit other girls..Angryis that trueLOL LOL n stop calling me gumnaam..call me soha okLOL

wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:42am | IP Logged

ok..aman i heard that u flirt around wit other girls..Angryis that trueLOL LOL n stop calling me gumnaam..call me soha okLOL

okay!! here is the rest of the recording:

AMAN- Soha, darling, I will always be faithful to you (background noise- you better be....aman whispers- hey wut kinda pandit r u, blackmailing me? me- shut up! keep going or elseAngry aman- ok i know i know...) Soha, let us be married as...as...as soon.. as soon as possible! whew!! I am ...waiting for you..

Thats the end of the tape. if you were wondering what is going on in the background- dont worry, its all for your own good!! now i am getting impatientAngry i am going to leave mandap soon!! are you ready or not!!LOLLOLLOL

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:53am | IP Logged

okay!! here is the rest of the recording:

AMAN- Soha, darling, I will always be faithful to you (background noise- you better be....aman whispers- hey wut kinda pandit r u, blackmailing me? me- shut up! keep going or elseAngry aman- ok i know i know...) Soha, let us be married as...as...as soon.. as soon as possible! whew!! I am ...waiting for you..

Thats the end of the tape. if you were wondering what is going on in the background- dont worry, its all for your own good!! now i am getting impatientAngry i am going to leave mandap soon!! are you ready or not!!LOLLOLLOL

haaa..dont be impatient.. LOLits my wedding not urs.. wait for sour skittles...n aman ko pakar ki rakko...n becareful dekho ke aman filrt girls ki saath to nahin karahaLOL LOL LOL

wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:02am | IP Logged
okay soha, itne pyar se kaha he....i will wait LOL yes i will watch aman!! he wont get away....i hope that rope doesnt rip though....anyway, did you like the tape!!?? i worked hard to get it recorded properly LOL
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged

okay soha, itne pyar se kaha he....i will wait LOL yes i will watch aman!! he wont get away....i hope that rope doesnt rip though....anyway, did you like the tape!!?? i worked hard to get it recorded properly LOL

yeah..but he hav to be wafadar husband...not lik shaadi ke baad bee flirt chalo..ok wildblossom go to his room
and record everymoment wht he say in his cell phone..wht he do..everything.. LOL LOL
but aman ke peche toilet mat jana LOL

wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

yeah..but he hav to be wafadar husband...not lik shaadi ke baad bee flirt chalo..ok wildblossom go to his room
and record everymoment wht he say in his cell phone..wht he do..everything.. LOL LOL
but aman ke peche toilet mat jana LOL

lolz oh he wont be doing anything as he is tied down securely. while is tied down i will tell him how to be good hubby!! after i am done with him, he will not do anything bad, least of all flirt with other!LOL and as for the bathroom- he better hold it in cuz i wont untie him to go, both mushkal se maine ise ya le aya hai. i dont want him to take the chance and run away!LOLWink

Go to top