Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: wildblossom

arre ab to sour skittles phirse chalee gai?? πŸ˜†

ooh man...im going mad πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

wildblossom thumbnail
Originally posted by: gumnaam

ooh man...im going mad πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lolz looks like your wedding is postponed indefinitely!!!πŸ˜† but dont worry i will keep aman tied up. hmm i think i should let him go to the bathroom now at least?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

lolz looks like your wedding is postponed indefinitely!!!πŸ˜† but dont worry i will keep aman tied up. hmm i think i should let him go to the bathroom now at least?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

my poor aman😭 yeah u should let him go to the bathroom nowπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...n did he eat somthing or not...

wildblossom thumbnail
oops. sorry soha. i will feed him and take him to the bathroom, but its a big risk- you know he might run away!! goodness, where is sour skittles??? poor aman and soha cant get married until she comes. this panditji is very sad now- i have been waiting to perform a marriage for two days now!! the flowers at the mandap are wilting too. 😭 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Cutelicious thumbnail

oops. sorry soha. i will feed him and take him to the bathroom, but its a big risk- you know he might run away!! goodness, where is sour skittles??? poor aman and soha cant get married until she comes. this panditji is very sad now- i have been waiting to perform a marriage for two days now!! the flowers at the mandap are wilting too. 😭 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

well if i cant get marriage today....no problem my poor aman😭 so lets force sour skittles to marry iqbal khanπŸ˜† she lov him a lottπŸ˜†

wildblossom thumbnail
lolz but now we have to grab iqbal. i dont think i have enough rope for iqbal and aman too! πŸ˜† ok- aman has been fed now, he doesnt seem so scared anymore! πŸ˜† maybe he should see you- it would make him feel better!

by the way, if we take iqbal, what will happen to his gf sneha? we cannot do that. sorry himani if u ever come back here, u know how it feels to have ur bf stolen! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† you wouldnt want us to do the same to sneha?
Sour Skittles thumbnail
me here pplz wedding post comin up iin 5 min ....
soha did u get ur wedding dress πŸ˜ƒ
Sour Skittles thumbnail

lolz but now we have to grab iqbal. i dont think i have enough rope for iqbal and aman too! πŸ˜† ok- aman has been fed now, he doesnt seem so scared anymore! πŸ˜† maybe he should see you- it would make him feel better!

by the way, if we take iqbal, what will happen to his gf sneha? we cannot do that. sorry himani if u ever come back here, u know how it feels to have ur bf stolen! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† you wouldnt want us to do the same to sneha?

😑😑 u kno wht im gonna say u stole my bf in ymlh!!!

Cutelicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sour Skittles

😑😑 u kno wht im gonna say u stole my bf in ymlh!!!

yeah go for it....πŸ˜† btw sour skittles do u want to get marriage today or tomrrow..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sour Skittles thumbnail
Originally posted by: gumnaam

yeah go for it....πŸ˜† btw sour skittles do u want to get marriage today or tomrrow..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i dunno when im gettin married but ur definetly gettin married tomm. cuz ur panditji ran away maybe with your bfπŸ˜†