Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Final Goodbye -Guess Who

Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Warning: Take Everything Light- Light ka bulb nhi ... lighlty:P

Hey guys

no no  its not me leavingLOL.... this i final goodbye to Shani in Angad life.... LOLLOL

(Shani- i got this from dharu)Embarrassed

i mean the way things turned around.. now its looks like Angad will be Bak with his Rockstar image... and his shani that was on his head will pass to Kripa....how long will she be successful... how long will u survive alone .... How long How long... ConfusedConfusedConfused

Btw sachi main did they do a final goodbye to mr neeraj.Wink.. our Villain after Mahan Prithvi N Manek( This guy better watch out he has all the rotten eggs behind his back)mr kachumberDead

Manek motive: Yeh Khuda:P he should sing this song... i swear... wasnt he after Aliya... hath dho kar kripa kay peecha padha hua hai ... Ajeeb dastan hain yah... Kahan Aliya per shuru .. aur Kripa per Khatam... Manek bhai appni manzil to dekho.. LOLLOLLOLajeeb insan hoo ..Sachi yeh KhudaLOL

Karitik Bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... luv this guy .Embarrassed.. he is turning out to be my fav.... thank god he is the only one who is normal in the show... nhi to dilip uncle chupa rustam.Wink. naina aunty... using machineLOL... (harsh but true... she kept kripa cuz she is famous ...  aunty u need a hospital entry with Pirthvi)... Karitk should be the next rock star .. he is just awesome and the best character rite nowClap

Kripa: as much as i wanted her to be with Angad ... i dont want that anymore(Atleast for 4 months or more)DeadDead evil of me yesLOL.... but so much deception ... lol i dont know something new would be good for a change.... As far as a women goes... i am thinking how can u beeeee so light about wht happened ... i mean the guilt of a person would kill u .... and u r staying their expecting Angad to 4give u .... that is a No -No tum asia nhi kar saktay .... not learned anything from ur ppast mistakes... how can u live under the same roof... with so much tension.. after lieing... asking for accpetance.... and as far her career goes... Why dont u do wht angad did for  u... hehe sacrifice itLOLLOL.. symbol of true loveWink lol omg this is getting cheezyLOLLOLLOL... honestly.. phir rivals.. phir fighting...phir A marries somone ... - leaves her comes bak to kripa... typical ekta aunty storyLOLLOLLOL my prediction ... dont kill me LOLLOL... Y not a Final Goodbye ... keep the memories and move on .... Now no Angad, No Pirthvi  n No Neeraj Uncle... Only shani and u ... until u send that on Naina aunty... total different caseLOLLOL

Angad: next time he cries for kripa ugh i will screamAngry.... i mean insan kabhi to sudhar ta hai ..lol good he is bak on his feet ... Bring bak the rockstar imageWinkWinkLOL... ... N no more rona dhona.... n one more thing...... noooo more of those songs
"Zindagi main koi aye na rabba"
"Tadap Tadap"
"Tanhanye"
all r my fav songs... but they rr sooooooooooooooooo many nice sad songs.. please unko bhi use karo... n one more thing ..how can Angad be so slow ... and listen to Manek... kabhi to bhai apna lesson per dhayan rakha karo. kaho to teachers hum ban jatay hain... i mean u know u cannot trust anyone around u .. and u r listening to a person who should be the last person to get advice from... Shabir slap slap.DeadOuchOuch.. stop flirting with Aliya ... come bak to angad.. and give him sum achi adviceLOLLOL and not patching up with kripa... Confused

Wasia not a bad Idea Shabir -AliyaWink... please kuch naya twist.. other then 2 Romeos--sorryLOLLOLLOL

Mistyyyyyy-- Iam Happyyyyy iam jumping ... finally kuch naya... wonder whts in store for AngadEmbarrassed

...ahm ahm.. new guy coming with u ... please dont tell me he will fall for kripa... LOL

All in All this for A final Goodbye to Shani in Angad Life..... atleast for now...Abhi Mr Chupa Rustam Ka bhi to secert hai... Wink

thats it from me guys

. everything said here was purely a joke...Smile but i was serious aboutthe songs LOLLOLLOL

tc

luv ya

Samia

Edited by princess1_43 - 15 March 2006 at 5:43am

ha-rj Groupbie
ha-rj
ha-rj

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Wink
Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
24 view no repliesConfusedConfusedConfused
queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
LOL
choo chweet.. sometime these shows are damn emotional.. ufff LOL LOL
vs21 IF-Dazzler
vs21
vs21

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
OYE u scared me...i thought u were leaving...

ufff u gav me a heartattack now go call the ambulance!!!

uff...

Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PyAriViBu21

OYE u scared me...i thought u were leaving...

ufff u gav me a heartattack now go call the ambulance!!!

uff...

LOLvibz i will never leave..LOL

lol no heartattack.. ur hubby is rite there with u

- luv ya Embarrassed

Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenkumar

I know Samia, no one likes goodbyes yaar, not even the chracters.

LOL

LOL Lol di... main to bas Shani ko bol rahi thi good bye LOLLOLWink

Go to top