Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

   
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armu's hair,shuilly's face-nothing right

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Joined: 26 February 2005
Posts: 2196

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

whats wrong with armans hair? should i actually tell him to do sumthing, i thing he really needs to hav ehis hair trimmed and blackened, i wanna give him a hair cut.Tongue

actually i dont mind telling it directly to him, but i am scared of one junglee cat out thereDead, what if she actually pulls my hair out and throws me out of the set. i am thinking of calling up mona andtelling her to do sumthing about armans hair, yes she is the right person.Wink

and what expressions was shuilly making yesterday, i didnt like it, i couldnt tolerate her yesterdayAngry

i dint enjoy jjkn yesterday, i felt so miserable, first the ouster ofAMEY DATE  from Indian idol , sent me into depression, then armans hair and then shuillys stupid expressions.Dead

and thank god that shrieking stick shilpa did not appear otherwise i would have broken my poor friends TV set out of frustration.Confused

i have heard she might be seen from monday,or thursday  those idiots at djs r not telling straight, a s to  when she will enter and spoil the show.Ouch

anyways gals, happy holi to u allTongue, in the mean while iam calling mona to take care of armans hair.Wink

fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Joined: 15 September 2005
Posts: 2915

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

whats wrong with armans hair? i knew i wasnt seeing things..should i actually tell him to do sumthing, i thing he really needs to hav ehis hair trimmed and blackened, i wanna give him a hair cut.Tongueit wouldnt hurtLOL

actually i dont mind telling it directly to him, but i am scared of one junglee cat out thereDead, hmm who could this junglee cat be?? what if she actually pulls my hair out and throws me out of the set. come on tabs, i think u can pull her orange wig out..! i am thinking of calling up mona andtelling her to do sumthing about armans hair, yes she is the right person.Wink ooo ooo ooo Wink

and what expressions was shuilly making yesterday, i didnt like it, i couldnt tolerate her yesterdayAngry i cant tolerate her any day!

i dint enjoy jjkn yesterday, i felt so miserable, first the ouster ofAMEY DATE  from Indian idol , after hearing the news, i couldnt even watch it! Cry it ruined my day! i woke up in the morning hearing amey is out. devastation at its worst..and what are thinking with anuj and sandeep?! gahh! sent me into depression, then armans hair and then shuillys stupid expressions.Dead yes i know..armaan reallllllllly needs to do something about the hair...but his face looks goodBig smileEmbarrassed

and thank god that shrieking stick shilpa did not appear otherwise i would have broken my poor friends TV set out of frustration.Confusedi dont even know how i'm going to handle seeing her on the same screen as janda. uuff why oh why her?! just when i want to get away from her she comes to haunt me!

i have heard she might be seen from monday,or thursday  those idiots at djs r not telling straight, a s to  when she will enter and spoil the show.Ouch nahiiiii aisa nahii ho saktaaa!

anyways gals, happy holi to u allTongue, in the mean while iam calling mona to take care of armans hair.Wink happy holi to u too and everyone! hehe good luck with the hair situation! lmao..LOL

--amrita

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Joined: 26 February 2005
Posts: 2196

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
what if mona also tells me she is scared of that junglee cat?oh so that cat wears an orange wig, soon we will be seeing sum orange on armans hair too
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Joined: 18 December 2005
Posts: 4705

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

what if mona also tells me she is scared of that junglee
cat?oh so that cat wears an orange wig, soon we will be seeing sum
orange on armans hair too

i'd like to see shilpoop and apoop in matching white pantsLOLLOLLOL
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Joined: 10 January 2006
Posts: 6874

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angad_kripa_fan

Originally posted by tablet

whats wrong with armans hair? i knew i wasnt seeing things..should i actually tell him to do sumthing, i thing he really needs to hav ehis hair trimmed and blackened, i wanna give him a hair cut.Tongueit wouldnt hurtLOL

actually i dont mind telling it directly to him, but i am scared of one junglee cat out thereDead, hmm who could this junglee cat be?? what if she actually pulls my hair out and throws me out of the set. come on tabs, i think u can pull her orange wig out..! i am thinking of calling up mona andtelling her to do sumthing about armans hair, yes she is the right person.Wink ooo ooo ooo Wink

and what expressions was shuilly making yesterday, i didnt like it, i couldnt tolerate her yesterdayAngry i cant tolerate her any day!

i dint enjoy jjkn yesterday, i felt so miserable, first the ouster ofAMEY DATE  from Indian idol , after hearing the news, i couldnt even watch it! Cry it ruined my day! i woke up in the morning hearing amey is out. devastation at its worst..and what are thinking with anuj and sandeep?! gahh! sent me into depression, then armans hair and then shuillys stupid expressions.Dead yes i know..armaan reallllllllly needs to do something about the hair...but his face looks goodBig smileEmbarrassed

and thank god that shrieking stick shilpa did not appear otherwise i would have broken my poor friends TV set out of frustration.Confusedi dont even know how i'm going to handle seeing her on the same screen as janda. uuff why oh why her?! just when i want to get away from her she comes to haunt me!

i have heard she might be seen from monday,or thursday  those idiots at djs r not telling straight, a s to  when she will enter and spoil the show.Ouch nahiiiii aisa nahii ho saktaaa!

anyways gals, happy holi to u allTongue, in the mean while iam calling mona to take care of armans hair.Wink happy holi to u too and everyone! hehe good luck with the hair situation! lmao..LOL

--amrita

nothing more to add...everythign is said by ammu....tabu, dont be surprised if ss becomes  insecure of you tooWinkLOL...and tabu, please watch the  carefully(whenever you go to the sets next) and tell us how each one behavesBig smile

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Joined: 28 May 2005
Posts: 7718

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by buffie


angad_kripa_fan wrote:
tablet wrote:

whats wrong with armans hair? i knew i wasnt seeing things..should i actually tell him to do sumthing, i thing he really needs to hav ehis hair trimmed and blackened, i wanna give him a hair cut.Tongueit wouldnt hurtLOL

actually i dont mind telling it directly to him, but i am scared of one junglee cat out thereDead, hmm who could this junglee cat be?? what if she actually pulls my hair out and throws me out of the set. come on tabs, i think u can pull her orange wig out..! i am thinking of calling up mona andtelling her to do sumthing about armans hair, yes she is the right person.Wink ooo ooo ooo Wink

and what expressions was shuilly making yesterday, i didnt like it, i couldnt tolerate her yesterdayAngry i cant tolerate her any day!

i dint enjoy jjkn yesterday, i felt so miserable, first the ouster ofAMEY DATE  from Indian idol , after hearing the news, i couldnt even watch it! Cry it ruined my day! i woke up in the morning hearing amey is out. devastation at its worst..and what are thinking with anuj and sandeep?! gahh! sent me into depression, then armans hair and then shuillys stupid expressions.Dead yes i know..armaan reallllllllly needs to do something about the hair...but his face looks goodBig smileEmbarrassed

and thank god that shrieking stick shilpa did not appear otherwise i would have broken my poor friends TV set out of frustration.Confusedi dont even know how i'm going to handle seeing her on the same screen as janda. uuff why oh why her?! just when i want to get away from her she comes to haunt me!

i have heard she might be seen from monday,or thursday  those idiots at djs r not telling straight, a s to  when she will enter and spoil the show.Ouch nahiiiii aisa nahii ho saktaaa!

anyways gals, happy holi to u allTongue, in the mean while iam calling mona to take care of armans hair.Wink happy holi to u too and everyone! hehe good luck with the hair situation! lmao..LOL

--amrita

nothing more to add...everythign is said by ammu....tabu, dont be surprised if ss becomes  insecure of you tooWinkLOL...and tabu, please watch the  carefully(whenever you go to the sets next) and tell us how each one behavesBig smile



EGGJAKCKLY

so glad to hear from you tabz Embarrassed

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Joined: 05 August 2005
Posts: 18063

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Have a hawk eye as u enter JJKN sets Wink . send us the info like hema sends her threads with full details of every gestures and movement made by SANDA Angry or MANDA Embarrassed .

In between taby you are the best!!!!!! Clap Clap
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Joined: 13 October 2005
Posts: 10651

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Apurva

Have a hawk eye as u enter JJKN sets Wink . send us the info like hema sends her threads with full details of every gestures and movement made by SANDA Angry or MANDA Embarrassed .

In between taby you are the best!!!!!! Clap Clap

You got that absolutely right Apurva - hope you've got an eye for detail like our dear Hema WinkLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Nothing fake in reality shows:Mona

Author: kajol12   Replies: 3   Views: 1780

kajol12 3 1780 03 December 2007 at 10:34am by blyton
Different languages? nothing to with jjkn

2

Author: tridentgumlove   Replies: 12   Views: 735

tridentgumlove 12 735 08 July 2006 at 11:58pm by mermaid_QT
That smile In Armus and Jazz's face ..

Author: LOVE_APURVA   Replies: 8   Views: 974

LOVE_APURVA 8 974 01 December 2005 at 9:55am by pet_chiku
when armaan and jassi meet face to face

Author: favjassi   Replies: 3   Views: 530

favjassi 3 530 28 March 2005 at 3:25pm by kdokka

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index