Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

kaveri the fab vamp..

x bhavz x thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey! does anyone know the name of the driver that gayatri falls in love with or he falls in love with her. Could i have his real name please. Thankz xxxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanya_s thumbnail

I think kaveri is terrific..even though she is twisted and evil....she acts very spontaneously..not much rolling of eyes and too weird make up.. like some others....but still she manages to make us all hate her..wat do u think??

punjabidiva thumbnail
lol, agreed, and dont u love the evil music in the background,   she actually does a good job at making us hate her, i def do hate her, she wears stunning clothes though--i give her credit for that,,, and maybe she could straighten her hair a lil, will do wonders for her
Kadwiphool thumbnail
SHE'S THE ULTIMATE EVIL FROM ALL TV SHOWS COMBINED!!! i just love her hateful looks and spiteful acting 😆
Saregama_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree! I love when she comes on the screen, cuz the litte things she says in her mind are just so sarcastic and funny! She is quite EVIL, but good actress!
scoobyboy thumbnail
Hey ,kaveri does fab job regards to her acting, but one serious question- why is she bent on destroying her own house, why does she hate her sasural so much when everybody tries to respect her inspite of her bieng so evidently cunning? I dont understand the character's reason for hatred in this serial. Sometimes it just looks like kaveri is the evil component in this masala serial with all the other goodie characters. There is no solid reason why she should be so evil ?
dkdisha thumbnail
yes kaveri is really good with the role she has even though she is evil

Jessi 😊
princess4 thumbnail
Does anyone know why she is against her in-laws and family?
silmi21 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: princess4

Does anyone know why she is against her in-laws and family?

i think it's cuz samar's parents were initially against kaveri and samar's marriage. and i think saloni once lectured her for her harkat, so she's even more against her.

silmi21 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: x bhavz x

hey! does anyone know the name of the driver that gayatri falls in love with or he falls in love with her. Could i have his real name please. Thankz xxxx

the driver's name is sachin khurana, i know, he's hot! he's a model and i dunno why they made such a hot and sophisticated guy a driver! doesn suit the character