Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

kzk-k3g a new story part 5

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

KZk-K3G-a new story part 5

Hi! finally after 8 months and after those promise which I wasn't able to fulfill due to my busyness with my job and with my study @ the same time.

Please guys accept my apologies.

The episode begins with Prerna coming home. She Looks @ the sky and see the flying star and she closes her eyes and wishes something. Anuraag   also wishes something after seeing the flying star in his home. A soft romantic song is being played on them. Both Anuraag and Prerna recalls about their childhood, friendship, the joy and the pain they have shared together, last night ceremony where both of them shared the same stage and the mic and the morning incident when both of them gave the same gift to each other.

As soon as the song is finished, both of Anuraag and Prerna parents call them to the dinner table.

In the morning, Anuraag leaves home very early. Mohini complains about this to Moloy. Moloy as usual he doesn't intend to listen to her. As Moloy passes through Anuraag room, he sees .the picture of Anuraag and Prerna on the bed of Anuraag. Moloy smiles and says himself that the dream he and Rajesh has been seeing from a long time is coming to an end very soon. Mohini overhears this and becomes tense. She calls someone and says that she has to end up this as soon as possible.

At the Nehru University, Vineet meets Anuraag and asks why he looks so change today? Anuraag blushes and pretends as nothing happens but Vineet catches Anuraag smiles, and says that he knows that he is hiding something from him, Anuraag asks him what is it? Then, Vineet tells him that Anuraag is hiding that he is deeply in love with Prerna. A sweet shocker to Anuraag, and as Anuraag was denying, Ruchi comes and tells him the same thing. Suddenly, Anuraag and Prerna eyes meet and both of them even coming near to each other and without saying a word, part their ways. Vineet and Ruchi were surprised. As, Anuraag and Prerna were hiding from each other, they clash at the hallway, they both fall, their eyes meet, they both hold their hands and a romantic song is played on them. And when the song is over, they turn here and there, only to find a lot of students looking and smiling @ them, Vineet asks everyone to give a big clap to the new lovebirds and everybody including vineet and Ruchi give them a big hand. Both Anuraag and Prerna become shy but without a care, they express their love and hug each other tightly.

Inside the Nehru University, meeting of the board members is going on, and every one is tensed. Every one is talking about the basketball challenge issued suddenly by their rival Mumbai University. Anuraag along with Prerna, Vineet, Ruchi and other students come in and get the information about the basketball challenge. Anuraag goes ahead and says

That he is fed up with this every time challenge issued by Mumbai University esp. from Rishabh, Swayam and the students from that University. Anuraag says that he is willing to take this challenge and will shut them forever. Seeing Anuraag in action, Vineet, Ruchi and Prerna agrees with him and whole Nehru University student's shouts in joy.

Rishabh, Swayam and their friends are discussing about tomorrow Basketball challenge with their rival Nehru University. Suddenly Rishabh cell rings. Guess who is it? It's our own Sara (Galzu). As soon as Rishabh Heard the voice of Sara, his face blossoms and asks her how is she? Where has she been for so long?  Rishabh also asks her, he knew that she was in London, but what makes her so invisible. Sara laughs and she tells him that she knew Rishabh would get a surprise gift after hearing her voice.  She tells him that she is in town for a couple of month and just got back from London. And, she was very busy with her business studies and plus she was helping her dad restaurant business. And, she tells him that another reason she calls him is… but, before, she says anything Rishabh tells her, that he knows tomorrow is a Valentines Day, and he is going to wish her a happy valentines day.  Menka who is watching and listen to their conversation becomes jealous and has a red face. Seeing Menka depressed, Rishita asks her if she is fine? Rishabh even without concerning Menka, tells Rishita and Swayam that it was Sara, his childhood friend who has gone to England with her dad is back for a couple of month and he has never felt so exited in his whole life like this before while talking to someone. Rishita looks @ Menka, she was reading her mind that Menka was feeling uncomfortable Rishabh talking about other girl, in front of her.

I hope you guys would like it and sorry it took so long for me to post this kzk-k3g  a new story part 5.

Long love KzK fans!!!

R.j

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Hi!
don't foget to reply.
your support only is an inspiration to me.
r.j
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:59am | IP Logged
RJ bro!!

Welcome back! Your story is as cool as ever! Now wont Sara be HAPPY! Just let her come back and read this stuff!! LOL!

grrrrrrreat going! Keep it up! We are all with you:)
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:18am | IP Logged
thanks for the story yaar Clap
NasH20 IF-Dazzler
NasH20
NasH20

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Thanx for the story.it's nice. Smile
and welcome back Tongue
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:33am | IP Logged

wow RJ the story is kool... though i havent read the previous parts... i'll search for thm n read thm too... neways gr88 going!!! Clap
RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Hi!
Thanks for the warm response. I don't see that much reply esp. from our Manasi, ronitfan, ronitkrazy and from tulip. Common' guys encourage me. I need some more replies.
Thanks,
a Bajaj and a D.K fan,
r.j
smartypant IF-Dazzler
smartypant
smartypant

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Hey cool story!!! Clap Clap

Go to top