India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

kth now and before

pinkish Groupbie
pinkish
pinkish

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

hey dont u think that kth was fab before it was ALLabout kashish , sujal and piyush but now its about the hole family ,??but  the good point is that kashish and sujal r still there or the show will be 0%...

plz reply do u like it now or before ???

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
i agree with uThumbs Up
Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
i like it before as well as now...this is ekta's style she's gives the chance to everyone to act & to share his/her part...she changes the focus of the story every year...
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
same here
kahish-rox Goldie
kahish-rox
kahish-rox

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 12:04am | IP Logged

yeah the story has changed a lot.....but it becomes interesting day by day...before it was like TOOOOOO GOOODDDD as thre was a lot of kashish-sujal romance in  the first episodes....but its fit now tooo

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 5:44am | IP Logged
hey yeahhh i totally agree wiv u 1st kahin to hoga revolved around sujal kash n dat pyushh Angry [v tolerated him 4 suajl n kash'z sake n becoz da story had a suspence dat whoz da herooo]but nowww v ave to tolerate pyush'z mom his bro n sis Angry itzz sooo dammm tirin but i only watch it 4 sujal n kash'z sakeee Big smile cuz dey deservee our luv n adorationn Embarrassed but i really like kthhhhh jusss becoz sujal n kash r present in itttt Clap
rahila Newbie
rahila
rahila

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkish

hey dont u think that kth was fab before it was ALLabout kashish , sujal and piyush but now its about the hole family ,??but  the good point is that kashish and sujal r still there or the show will be 0%...

plz reply do u like it now or before ???

MrsRajeev IF-Dazzler
MrsRajeev
MrsRajeev

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 11:04am | IP Logged
ya i agree DINA u r absolutely rite i only wanna c sujal n kashish in focus and cant tolerate dat swayam and dat stupid revaAngryand i also tolerated dat piyush only 4 sujal n kashish sake story has got bored sujal n kashish should b in focus

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index