India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Let's Clear Some Things Up!

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Ok ok ok, there has been A LOT of confusion as to WHO are is Abbay's kid and HOW MANY kids does abbay have. Well, here's are my questions and theory:

-If Agnivesh is Tashu's real son then why would she use Trishul to get back at Abbay and not her actual son Agnivesh?

-Why would Tashy use Trishul as a mohra and not Agnivesh?

-If Vidhi is also abbay's daughter and Trishul OR Agnivesh are abbay's son, then why would one brother want to sleep with his sister while the other married his sister?

-If Vidhi was Abbay's daughter, then why did she have "relations" with her own Chachu (sohan)?

-If Vidhi is actually Isha's daughter.............then WHERE THE HELL IS ISHA?

-And last I remember, Abbay did not go back to Isha (when he and kusum went to america for his brain tumor surgery). Didn't Abbay and Kusum kick Isha out of their house? Ever since then, they never heard or saw isha until Garv got married right? So how can Vidhi (if she's isha'a daughter) be abbay's daughter?

-Does that mean that in the past 20 some odd years, abbay slept with both Tashu and Isha for them to get pregnant with Abbay's kids?

-Does that mean that Abbay not only cheated on Kusum but Mahi as well?

Well, there it is folks. My questions to the mystery as to who and how many kids does abbay have. It makes no sense for abbay to have so many kids. The timing is waaaaaaaaaaaaay off. Its believable that Kumud and Kali are abbay's biological children because we saw them when they were born and when Mahi and Kusum were pregnant..........but what about the rest of the bunch?

My suspicion is that nor Trishul, Agnivesh or Vidhi are abbay's kids. They are being either told by their mothers that abbay is their father and he left them, blah blah blah, and to use them to get their (mothers) revenge. OR, Tashu and Isha don't even have any kids and just picked up Trishul, Agnivesh and Trishul from the street and paid them to do all this acting to ruin Abbay's life.

Cause when you look at it realistically, when could Tashu or even Isha have been pregnant when they weren't even married to Abbay at the time. Either their ages and the timing are wrong............or Ekta didn't pass Gr. 10 math and failed. That's why she made Vidhi to be the same age as Kumud but was gonna marry Sohan who was old enough to be Kumud's chacu, which means he was old enough to be Vidhi's chachu too.

Therefore, in conclusion, the show is twisted. Nothing is making sense and the message being sent out is sooooooooo wrong. Abbay is being portrayed as a lying, two-timing jerk who is a player and decides to have a kid with any women he see's passing by him. Kusum is total butt-head who keeps forgiving and forgetting. She is weak and stupid, she hides abbay's mistakes and keeps letting him back into her life. Does she not realize that he probably even has a kid with the maid of the house.Wink

What I can see hapenning in a BIG CASE OF CONFUSION. I mean, everyone is so busy keeping track of how many kids abbay has (which they can't even count on their fingers cause there's probably so many) that they forgot about Mahi's murder case. What ever happened with that ?   Confused

My adice to ekta..........stop while you're ahead.

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL, i agree with u. Aren't thses dramas suppose to teach us a lesson and entertain us..but wht have learned so far is to cheat on ur wife/husband..... and to forgive themOuch. OMG this list can go on forever. Then have countless amount of kids......... he has 3 kids with different womens...........wht is tht trying to teach us is to go and have kids with anyone u want to while u have a wife/husband at homeAngry. This drama is confusing, boring, lame and sick...

i think 2 tht trishul and the other guy aren't there kids but r pretending 2 be.

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Brilliant TIN. i was soo confused. and i wanted to post the same as u did, but i was too busy posting on topics like now. its like vidhi, trishul, and agnivesh are abhays kids, then why are they married, why did agnivesh want to sleep with vidhi, why does tashu want agnivesh to be dead, didnt easha have a boy from her and mr. punj or sumething like that?, and like soo much more questions.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

hmmm, here is my feedback

1) vidhi and sohan chachu's age

if you remember there was very little age difference between lalit and abhay . also sohan was about seven or eight yrs old(he can seen wandering about in background in episodes of that time) when pregnant kkusum left the house. if vidhi is same age as kumud it would make sense that she is compatible with sohan agewise as sohan would be 6-8 yrs older to her. 

2) who is whose kid?

this part is a bit tricky. isha had a kid(most probably a boy) with her husband but none with abhay(unless it was abhay's kid she tried to pass off as her husband's). while initially it seemed like garv was the kid in question, now there are endless possibilities. we will have to wait to solve this mystery. also isha's anger is concentrated on kkusum not abhay hence it is doubtfull that she will use him to destroy kapoor clan.

tashu on the other hand has a serious hate issue  for kapoor clan. she married abhay to trick him out of his money however she was foiled. while she denied being pregnant at the time of divorce with abhay , she might be trying to pass her lover's kid as abhay or someone picked from streets to pose as abhay's kid in order to destroy him and gain all the money. i could never understand her greed though since she was sid's aunt(and that was a very rich family too). also sid's sister was married to kkusum's youngest brother...hence they should have been able to keep tabs on tashu all these years. after all people do not simply vanish and reappear out of thin air.

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

claps to u as well pjo4 bravooooooooooooooClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top