theories on why nahar doesn't like cream

Posted: 18 years ago
any one have any ideas why nahar doesn't like cream, I think it has sometihing to do with the key, Nahar has never got mad at anything before this, so I think it will be something big. Any explanations, I would love to hear the😊
im wondering too. something from his past must be related to cream. similar to vedikas situation from sindoor-she used to get violent seeing fire...
sorry, I just felt like doing this. So you guys were saying?
...it must have something to do with his past which must have been very dramatic for Nahar...maybe his parents dying or mom...i dont know...its n e 1 guess right now!
Must be some unfortunate incident. May be his ex-girl friend used to like it and got burnt with that colour dress on or something like that. Should ask Decent girl
or maybe coz he juz doesnt like cream ? πŸ˜•

ok nvm .. heh ..
It will be terrible but he may die later in the show and when Saloni has to wear white and cream all the time she will remember how Nahar did not like these colors   πŸ˜­
i think Nahar aur Tara ka koi chakar hai.. woh saloni ko dekh kar shock kyuon ho gaya tha? woh kisse color lagane aaya tha? Cream rang ki saari mein saloni ko dekh kar gussa kyun hua? I m sure ki tara aur nahar ka koi past hai. 😑 😑 😑
or maybe cuz white and cream are similar colours and it makes him think of saloni like a widow and he doesnt wanna think of nething like that ever happening...?
I just think he doesnt like it or something reminds him of it that he doesnt like seeing 😳