India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

ridiculous! (Page 2)

jayy Senior Member
jayy
jayy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
so there is nothing wrong in a family supporting anuj...even the rest can get their families to support them...BIG BEAL!

rishimahajan Senior Member
rishimahajan
rishimahajan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by noname01

I think we can all agree that it is VERY VERY upsetting that amey was voted off and that he deserved to be in the top 2

but all these attacks on anuj are very uncalled for... (I mean, insulting his family...how low can you get?)

I agree that anuj maybe didn't deserve to be brought back but he's back so get used to it.

obviously, people like anuj so they vote for him...don't blame him for it!
blame people who like amey...why didn't they vote for him? if he's so great, then why did he get voted off?

no offense to amey or anuj fans...

moderators, where are you??

i agree with you 100%

noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
everyone has been attacking his niece! what are you talking about? i just read a bunch of posts and they all have the SAME CRAP!

what's this about being ungrateful? hello!! did they say that about any other contestant when they got voted off? did anyone complain about sandeep when antara left? NO! was she better than sandeep? YES!

obviously amey is better than anuj but SHE WAS NOT GETTING SCARED LIKE YOU SAID!!! she was defending her uncle and there is nothing wrong with defending your family!

aur judges ne kya maha kaam kiya? sometimes they criticize those who sing well and root for those who don't... case in point: farah khan

and lastly, karunya's dad paid sony? WTH???
let's leave karu out of this...jeez

Edited by noname01 - 14 March 2006 at 7:25pm
noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
why is everyone reacting like this is the end of amey??

don't worry!! he'll definitely make it...so what if it's not indian idol, he has so many options.

this is not the last of amey date.

Go to top