India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

ridiculous!

noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
I think we can all agree that it is VERY VERY upsetting that amey was voted off and that he deserved to be in the top 2

but all these attacks on anuj are very uncalled for... (I mean, insulting his family...how low can you get?)

I agree that anuj maybe didn't deserve to be brought back but he's back so get used to it.

obviously, people like anuj so they vote for him...don't blame him for it!
blame people who like amey...why didn't they vote for him? if he's so great, then why did he get voted off?

no offense to amey or anuj fans...

moderators, where are you??

jayy Senior Member
jayy
jayy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
i agree with u..its disgustin the language people are using...
noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
thank you!

come on people, vent your anger in a constructive way!! don't let karu get voted off!!!!
an0nymous IF-Sizzlerz
an0nymous
an0nymous

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noname01

I think we can all agree that it is VERY VERY upsetting that amey was voted off and that he deserved to be in the top 2

but all these attacks on anuj are very uncalled for... (I mean, insulting his family...how low can you get?)

I agree that anuj maybe didn't deserve to be brought back but he's back so get used to it.

blame people who like amey...why didn't they vote for him? if he's so great, then why did he get voted off?

Thank you so much for posting this!
I agree, I know that people are really upset with the janta's decision and they have a reason to be upset but insulting Anuj and insulting his family and all is just really low.
amey_priya Groupbie
amey_priya
amey_priya

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by noname01

iam too shocked tht i am not really in a position to debate, but i cnt stop myself, ppl like Anuj more thn Amey its totally wrong, Anuj and Sandeep win for their Himachal and Bikanir, and must b the cause is they r of well supported family who spend lots n lots of money for voting. just for their home they r here,i pity them.wo dono to jeet kar vhi sar jhukae baithe thhe. my Amey dont have such background, but i am never worried, Amey leaved II stage as a Winner, sandeep and anuj never can bit Him........ ya Amey's exit was shocking and i will not c next 4 episodes definitely...... but my AMEY is The Indian Idol, he is the Winner of evrybodies love.

......hum uske lie apna jaan vi de sakte hai.. kash mere paas itna paisa hota ki main khud use roz 1000 votes de sakti.......

Amey's Priyadarshini

sejal2005 Senior Member
sejal2005
sejal2005

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
its all politics they are doing this so Karyunya can get votes his dad has paid sony to get Amey out so his son will win how cheap I know from someone very close to sony cheap stunt by sony for few lakhs they would do this janta stop voting all Amey fans dont even vote for
karunya just diss Sony make big fuss we rule not the sony channel sony remember amey fans will not vote kya kurlenge app please people rethink dont vote till they have rematch
amey_priya Groupbie
amey_priya
amey_priya

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rbaggio

i agree with you, if you might know, this is where we talk about incidents and dont attack relatives of the contestant. i am sure, anyone would have spoken, if they were in anuj's niece's shoes. and regarding her being respectful, well we are not here to judge people, by one incident

no one attacks Anuj's niece, everybody including judges wr there to listen to her, but she attacked judges,only she who was very arrogant, Anuj bhi to vote out ho gaya tha, pichli baar Amit sana vi vote out ho gaya tha, but judges ne un dono ko bapas bulaya just bcz of they r good singers, but they both r not as tallented as AMEY, so how can Anuj's niece forget tht story? so ungreatful. arrogant, bad mannered lady, dont know even how to speak with judges....... vote out hone ke bad jab Anuj ko bulaya tha tab kahan thi uski bari bari baatein? or agar Anuj sach much tallented hai to ek bar or Anuj or AMEY ke beach mukabila ho sakta tha, wo dar rahi thi, kyun ki sabhi jante hain AMEY is much more tallented thn Anuj....... so plz atleast u forum ppl dont support Anuj's niece, we hv lost AMEY........ plz uske lie hi sahi......... thora sa to shok manao............

amey_priya Groupbie
amey_priya
amey_priya

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rbaggio

oaah my god, i cant believe this, am i in some kid world, someone just said reagrding anuj and sandeep's big family voting for them and also someone said about krunya's dad paying sony for the votes. you guys need to understand one thing. almost 15 milllion people vote and by ur facts it seems if we include sandeep's and anujs family its more than millions. (wah kitna bada parivaar, ektaa needs to come there).

if you claim, these things about sandeep, karu or anuj, then i challenge you to prove it with better arguements or proof. dont just speak without any reasoning

why do u mean by "kids world"?offcourse , do u think indian janta is so tasteless they they will not like a guy like AMEy ? offcourse sandeeps and anuj's family voting for them, if i can manage  20 to 30 votes daily for Amey then Sandeep and Anuj's family also can give 1000 vote for them...... and its the reality, Amey's mummy hs not lot of money to spend for his jem son........... thts why having the 100% tallent AMEY hd to leave.

Go to top