India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Pathetic publicity stunt!! (Page 2)

yasir_a_15 Newbie
yasir_a_15
yasir_a_15

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
This was clearly a stupid Stunt....As no body can just walk out of a show as they are under a cintract....So theres no point in doing this kiddish stuff...What jokers??? Peace out Kids

cool.aquarian Senior Member
cool.aquarian
cool.aquarian

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:07am | IP Logged
mummy mummy.... gimme dat toffee othulwise i vill run outta home..

buh buh buh Cry
bsb-star Goldie
bsb-star
bsb-star

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
the answer to ur question-in sa re ga ma= vinit or hemachandra deserved to win -do u agree?
FrenchieRox Senior Member
FrenchieRox
FrenchieRox

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I'd be thrilled if these three "judges" dont comeback next year! I dont like a single one of them. I've hated Indian Idol results for two years in a row, but I got to give them their dues, they have produced some great talent.
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I would agree if you say that Hema deserved to win. Because Hema was the best among the males. He had a very good voice quality. Absolutely original. His range of singing also too good. And not only that he used to bring soul in his songs. And not even once he slipped away from sur even though at-times he attempted difficult songs. He has used his own 'Harkats' in his songs at times which was tremendous. Good redention and good modulation of voice.So definitely this boy was better in males and deserved to win. Besides this guy is classically trained and has good experience in music. But public didnot realise it. Sadly he was voted out for no fault of his.

Coming to vinit, if you ask me then I would say that public didnot do any mistake by voting deboojit towards victory. I have always found deboojit better then vinit. Deboojit's voice quality has always been smooth and has flexibility in his voice, obviously it comes from "RIYAAZ". Deboojit is classically trained while vinit is not. Vinit voice is immatured but would improve as he growsup. But still I would prefer Deboo over vinit as vinit is weak in some areas although he controls sur. Vinit is weak in low notes. It is always flat while he shouts on higher notes. I have never seen vinit attempting songs of other singers apart from Sonu nigam and Mohd.rafi.

So to my opinion it should have been Hema, the winner but nothing has gone wrong if Deboo has won over vinit.
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
but yes bsb-star if you ask me among the females, then I would say it should have been Nihira and only Nihira.
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Ok whoever has opened this topic,"Pathetic publicity stunt" then I would say, that it was not a stunt.

I could see frustration on Sonu nigam's face.
It was indeed a genuine decision by Sonu Nigam, Farha Khan to protest on behalf of Amey Daate as Amey had all the qualities of becoming Indian idol. He had a personality and was presentable. He sung well and not only that he danced well then others. While other contestants used to just move their hands. So one would understand a frustration of good singer being out, when you guys would be on the judge's seat.

I was just against walk-out made by them. They shouldnt have made it. There are various ways to handle the situation. So all the three judges should have walked on the stage and then should have started to protest. Walk-out is always bad to my opinion.

Go to top