Indian Idol 6

NOW ANUJ GETS MORE VOTES I BET (Page 2)

iluvvineet Newbie
iluvvineet
iluvvineet

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

naww i think after Amey going.. ppl are gonna b mor cautious bout their votingg

i hope so!!! i dont want karu to get voted out..he sings better than all of them including amey//

RonnieK IF-Rockerz
RonnieK
RonnieK

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
just because a lot of people hate anuj that doesn't mean you should vote for him.
amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
ialso think tht SRGM history is gonna repeat again but i would hate to see hema's history repeat for karunya. ppl have mostly gone the sympathy way when it came to voting so i think anuj has nothing to worry about, he can continue to sing terrible and he is still going to get saved. now btw sandy and karu i'm not sure who would leave. i guess it depends on which of the two sing the worse and get scolded by the judges the most. LOL yeh indian idol hai ya bechara idol
amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by prabal_cog

Seeing so many hatred againt ANUJ I strongly feel that I will start voting for him for the next week
LOLLOL buddy u are to choose the best singer+performer not the most hated personTongue. it cuz of such ppl tht public voting is so badnaam.
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prabal_cog

Seeing so many hatred againt ANUJ I strongly feel that I will start voting for him for the next week

Just vote for real talent.

Vote for those who sing well and not just because you form sympathy for him as many hate him. It was just because of mentality of  people like you, Amey got voted out.

avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indianprince

Originally posted by pwsam

BUT UNDERSTAND ONE THING & LET ANUJ's NEICE NOT FORGET THIS THAT THE SAME JUDGES BROUGHT ANUJ BACK TO GALA FROM PIANO ROUND EVEN THOUGH HE WAS VOTED OUT

thats not what she was on about. She is aware of that but what was going on last night wasn't fair to Anuj as his confidence is being knocked wekk after week after week and not always warrented!

yes tat y now he wl get more sympathy vote . i hv ost my hope n wating 4 next gala doh

jugnu_mast Newbie
jugnu_mast
jugnu_mast

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:14am | IP Logged
ANUJ WILL GET JUNTA VOTE,BCAS PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ALL THE DRAMA SONY AND JUDGES PALNNED
achhi_anil Goldie
achhi_anil
achhi_anil

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:33am | IP Logged
if anuj becomes indian idol then it will be loss to sony,nobody wud like to buy his album.plzzzz dont lose a singer like KARUNYAAA.plzzz vote him.if karunya is also voted out then ,singers will lose their confidence on their talent.plzzz stop regionlism and being sympathetic .

Go to top