Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

NOW ANUJ GETS MORE VOTES I BET

summercool Groupbie
summercool
summercool

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Hello everybody,

first of all i am feeling bad for Amey for what has happened.he was a good singer and deserved to be in top 2 along with karunya.

Now that there was a stage walk out(I feel it was a setup drama),a huge sympathy votes  will be flowing for Anuj now.         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;  This has happened before with SRGMP and debojit won it and will happen again with Indian idol 2.

I BET THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.i am worried about kARUNYA.I dont know how but luckily sandeep is safe many times.                                      somewhere in the forum I also read that there are many ad campaigns going on in  north india for ANUJ.

I hope karunya do not  become scapegoat for none of his faults.

pwsam Newbie
pwsam
pwsam

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
BUT UNDERSTAND ONE THING & LET ANUJ's NEICE NOT FORGET THIS THAT THE SAME JUDGES BROUGHT ANUJ BACK TO GALA FROM PIANO ROUND EVEN THOUGH HE WAS VOTED OUT
bhale Senior Member
bhale
bhale

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
anuj will get more votes like debo got in srgmp2005
Indianprince Groupbie
Indianprince
Indianprince

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pwsam

BUT UNDERSTAND ONE THING & LET ANUJ's NEICE NOT FORGET THIS THAT THE SAME JUDGES BROUGHT ANUJ BACK TO GALA FROM PIANO ROUND EVEN THOUGH HE WAS VOTED OUT

thats not what she was on about. She is aware of that but what was going on last night wasn't fair to Anuj as his confidence is being knocked wekk after week after week and not always warrented!

samarulzzz IF-Dazzler
samarulzzz
samarulzzz

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged
if anuj bcums idol i guess indian idol will cum 2 an end!!!!
prabal_cog Senior Member
prabal_cog
prabal_cog

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Seeing so many hatred againt ANUJ I strongly feel that I will start voting for him for the next week
coolindiandesi Newbie
coolindiandesi
coolindiandesi

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
i fear so. anuj might get some more sympathy votes.
my wild hunch is that whomever judges have prasied, people have voted less. but whenever they praised some1, they were out. for example, they kept critising ravi n he kept winning. the day they praised him, he was finished. same with panna. sonu & anu, in general were not much impressed with his singing. but when they complimented him tons, during valentines gala, he was gone.

one reason cud b that junta thinks, this dude will anyway get votes as judges hav praised him. so let's vote for some poor chap. or, some people really hate the judges, especially anu malik. he has been rude many times to participants especially during the auditions/selection.
i felt bad when he spoke rudely to a farmer. anu malik blamed him for 'maha paap'. poor chap. being from a very backward background, he sang pretty well from his standards. his voice was sweet. farah praised his voice quality. sonu said he was impresed that farmer cud sing that well, but anu malik was rude. i think maybe junta is just trying to disprove the judges sometimes.
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
naww i think after Amey going.. ppl are gonna b mor cautious bout their votingg

Go to top