India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

PEACE!!!!

Mishtimoni Groupbie
Mishtimoni
Mishtimoni

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I live outside India so I don't get to watch SONY live. I got to know about Amey's ouster through this forum several hours ago and since then I have been so heartbroken and upset that I didn't feel like participating in any of the discussions or blamegame that was going on..I just sat silently and tried to recover by myself. I thought of not writing anything, but after watching the results episode just now and looking at the discussion going on, I just felt I should say something..

First of all, I found the whole walkout episode and the judges' attitude totally disgusting and disgraceful..I am just so happy that Amey did not get carried away by all this.. he was the sanest person on that stage, and I have never respected him more ..

And to all my friends in this forum, please don't lose your perspective. Remember

1. All the contestents, including Sandeep and Anuj, are nice, harmless, regular guys like us who are there to take part in a contest. They are not the organisers, they don't control anything, they are as helpless as we are. Don't take it out on Anuj, it's not his fault that he is there, he was called back by the judges, he has been supported by voters ever since.. in my opinion he sang the worst yesterday, but it was not in his hands to decide who stays in and who stays out..HE DID NOT DESERVE THE HUMILIATION HE SUFFERED TODAY!! I think Amey was the only person who realised that when he said that Anuj is talented in his own way!!

2. We can blame the public, but we have to remember that the public vote for people to STAY IN, they don't vote on who should GO OUT. That means, the whole responsibility of this fiasco  lies with Amey fans and music lovers in general, who have become apathetic to these reality shows, and the trends set by FG and SRGMP have made people very cynical.. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT GENUINE MUSIC LOVERS ARE NOT VOTING FOR THESE SHOWS ANYMORE!!!!

3. In my view, the judges left a lot to be desired in II2 in their judging performance, they are the ones who initially put undue importance on performance , they made their biases apparent etc. BUT THE FACT REMAINS, AND WE HAVE SEEN IT HAPPENING OVER AND OVER AGAIN, THAT THE PUBLIC DO NOT VOTE ACCORDING TO WHAT THE JUDGES SAY!!!! So, don't blame the judges for anybody's ouster!!

Guys, the ones to be blamed are ourselves, the music lovers, who have let this happen thru' our apathy!!!!At this stage in II1, 40 lakh votes were coming in, and the biased voting got drowned in genuine votes.. this time much less people are voting, and I can't blame them because there is an overkill of such shows and the whole thing has become very much like politics ..

It's a sad state of affairs, but Anuj or Sonu or any such inidividual is not responsible for this!!! And I don't honestly think SONY would dare to rig this, even if they don't want somebody to win.. it's business, it's an international franchise, and too much would be at stake if such a scandal breaks out..

So guys.. HOLD YOUR PEACE AND WAIT FOR AMEY'S NEXT PLAYBACK SONG TO COME OUT..

All the best to Amey!!!

Edited by Mishtimoni - 14 March 2006 at 5:41pm

noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
in my opinion he sang the worst yesterday, but it was not in his hands to decide who stays in and who stays out..HE DID NOT DESERVE THE HUMILIATION HE SUFFERED TODAY!! I think Amey was the only person who realised that when he said that Anuj is talented in his own way!!

EXACTLY!! I agree 300%!

what is up with people on these forums?? how can you blame anuj for this? first of all, IT'S A CONTEST for godsake.

I'm no anuj fan but this is no way to treat him...this is just like after meenal left, the whole world was after antara...

seriously people, get a clue.
prap IF-Rockerz
prap
prap

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
even though i am a huge huge huge huge amey fan, i have started feeling sorry for anuj....yes he was humiliated a lot.....and the whole episode with his neice and judges was really so awful.............but amey's outster drowns this......... Cry
simpleguy Senior Member
simpleguy
simpleguy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
ANUJ deserved to be humiliated a lot lot lot lot....he should just go away by his own wish to save this gala and indian idol Angry he saw how many people hates him and after that he is still here. Angry
sejal2005 Senior Member
sejal2005
sejal2005

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
its all politics they are doing this so Karyunya can get votes his dad has paid sony to get Amey out so his son will win how cheap I know from someone very close to sony cheap stunt by sony for few lakhs they would do this janta stop voting all Amey fans dont even vote for
karunya just diss Sony make big fuss we rule not the sony channel sony remember amey fans will not vote kya kurlenge app please people rethink dont vote till they have rematch
Anuj bahot mahan hai he should have told his stupid niece to shut hell up dont you think insted of sitting like a sissy dont feel sorry for looser

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top