Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I finally read your update and loved it and Nivren going to the same wedding sounds interesting do continue soon. 😊
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update achu dear...so nivi and viren are gonna be at the same wedding...ooo...puri masti between dhulas best friend and dhulhans best friend 😍...update soon cant wait for the next update 😃
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good start yaar...cant wait for nivren's first meeting
update soon
sandy
achu28 thumbnail
hai frnds😊.sorry i wont be able to update anything till first week of april.my xams r coming in the month of march and also i wont be coming here😭.after the xams i will be here till then keep the forum active guys.after the xams i promise to update my ff.
achu28 thumbnail

hai friends after a long time am back with my FF.updated two chapters but not so good wrote in a quick. enjoy reading and please forgive my mistakes.

Chapter-3

It was the sangeet ceremony of varun and piya.the sangeet ceremony was organized in an auditorium. The two families found it right to organize in auditorium. The girl's family came first because piya had to get ready. Her mother took her to the make up room and started to get her ready.just then she asked piya "piya niveditha kahan hei.tumhne kahan tha ki woh hi tumhe ready karenge." Piya also searches her and says "maa mein bhi ussi ko hi doond rahi hoon.meine usse kahan tha ki woh mere saat hi rahengi aur mujhe ready bhi karengi."

Just then nivi comes there "mujhe bhulaya aur mein hazir".nivi was wearing a blue lehanga.. She was wearing very light ornaments. She had no make up but then also she was looking beautiful. Piya asks nivi "tu kahan thi nivi.mein kitni der se tumhe doond rahi hoon.tumhne kahan tha ki   tum mujhe ready karogi". After hearing this nivi says "piya piya ab bas bhi karo.kitni bologi.tu tension mat le abhi tho bahut time hei function shuru hone mein.aur mein wada karthi hoon ki function start hone se pehle hi tumhe ready karwaungi". Piya says "woh tho mujhe pata hei ki     tum mujhe time se ready karogi.par phir bhi na jaane tension ho rahi hei".

At that time piya's mother asks them "tum dono batein karogi ya ready bhi ho jaogi".three of them laughs.nivi says "aunty aap tension mat lo mein piya ko ready karthi hoo aap jaake guest ko dekhiye". Piya's mother nods in yes and go from there.both of them starts to get ready.

There outside varun and his family arrive at the function. Piya's family welcomes them. Varun was about to enter the auditorium but then he notices that viren was not with him. He asks his dad and mom. Just the viren comes running "lo bhai mujhe bhulaya aur mein hazir". Viren was wearing a blue sherwani. He was looking handsome. All the girls at the function was looking at him.

Varun asks "viren tu kahan te". "abbe sorry yaar woh sid ka phone aya tha". Varun says "its ok yaar ab chal chalthe hein". Both of them enters. When viren enters a small breeze hits on his face. Viren just stands there. "kyu mujhe aisa raha hei ki nahi aisa nahi ho saktha". There nivi gets ready piya. A small breeze hits on nivi's face. Nivi stands still "kyu mujhe aisa lag raha hei ki nahi aisa nahi ho saktha".

Edited by achuniviren - 12 years ago
achu28 thumbnail

Chapter-4

Varun shakes viren and ask "viren tu kya soch hei. Kabse aisa kada hei tu". "nahi kuch nahi bas aise hi.tu chal". There piya shakes nivi and asks "nivi tu kya soch rahi hei.kabse aisi kadi hei". "nahi kuch nahi.tu chal". Piya's mother comes there and asks piya and nivi to come down as the function was going to start. Nivi asks piya's mother whether varun and family had come. Piya's mother nods in yes and goes from there.

Nivi says to piya "ab toh tumhari woh bhi aa gaya hei aur tum unhi ko dekhegi ab toh meri surprise bekhar ho jayegi". Piya stands up from the chair and asks nivi "surprise kya hei nivi". "agar abhi tumhe bataye toh surprise,surprise todhi na rahegi. Woh toh tumhe kuch der ke baad pata chalega. Ab tu chal chalthe hei tumhare woh tumhara intezar kar raha hoga". "nivi tub hi naa". Both of them go to the function.

Both of them reach there. Viren was talking to varun suddenly his eyes falls on nivi. Nivi's eyes also suddenly fall on viren. Both of them stare at each other for sometime. Viren and nivi's heart beats fast. Both of them place their hands on their hearts and turn to the other side.

Varun and piya shakes viren and nivi. Piya ask nivi "kya hua nivi kuch der pehle bhi tu aisi kadhi thi kuch hua hei kya". "nahi piya tu jaake bait na tumhari surprise tumhari wait kar rahi hei". Varun also ask viren but he also tells him nothing to worry and tells him to sit with piya.

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
will read and comment again Achu😃...by the way i am happy that u updated your ff🤗...
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Amazing update  happy to read Nivren ff after a long time
Can u send pm wen u update next time?

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really happy that you updated, will read and comment soon promise. 😃
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lovely update achu..do continue soon n wating for the surprise n nivren meet😉...thanx for the PM