HOLA

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged
great,,, Big smile we are waiting

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:35am | IP Logged
ok nabz is wrtin the next part...um guys u can pm me or Kashah if u wanna write an update n we'll post a list sayin the order in which u'll continue, to make it easier 4 u..ok?
KArishma***
nabz8888 Goldie
nabz8888
nabz8888

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged
              The owner of those red angry eyes who witnessed angad proclaiming his love to mishti recklessly drove to a complex. The person braked violently, got out of the car and rushed into the complex. Here, those eyes now blood shot red wid tears that threatened to come out, directly seeked out the stairs and took the stairway all the way to the 13th floor. While climbing, the person tried to focus only on getting to the 13th floor, but flashes of what those eyes n ears had witnessed still flooded the mind. Finally, the person got to the 13th floor and went to the gymnasium entrance. The person was about to go on one of the exercise machines, when an instructor came in between.
i=instructer

i: sry, but u know the rules u can't get on the machines while wearing a ……
The instructer was interrupted by a voice then,
voice: it's okay, u go, I will take care of this!
the instructer turns around to find prithvi behind him,
i: sure, be my guest! and he leaves
now prithvi turns, and says, ' wat yaar, u know u can't get on wearing a churidaar…..', he doesn't finish his sentence, as he finds himself staring into of those red eyes, who had all this time had been staring blanklessly at the two men.
prithvi =p
p: kripa!!!! wat happened??? y r ur eyes all red?
k: no reply     (kripa=k)
p: come on kripa reply!!!
k: no reply
p: say sumthing!! (now shaking her!!)
k: still no reply
prithvi, conscious of making a scene in the gym, now drags kripa to the locker room, n throws a pair of sweat pants n t-shirt at her.
kripa took the clothes, changed n went for the exercise machines.prithvi didn't stop her, but supervised her closely. he didn't bother to disturb her, as he knew her routine of wat machines she would go on in the gym. finally, after spending a hour on the treadmill (her last machine for the day), she went to change n then return prithvi's clothes to him in the instructers' office. She found prithvi there waiting for her.
k: thanks prithivi (handing him the clothes)
p: yes (taking the clothes), and joe (now turning and talking to the other instructer who stopped kripa earlier) I am leavin now.
prithvi starts to get up from his desk and leave when kripa calls him.
k: aren't u going to take ur car keys
p: no, becuz u n I r goin on a drive in ur car, unless u tell me in 2 seconds wat's wrong!
k: its okay, it was nothing
p (folding his arms across his chest ): sure……
k: okay bose, u win but u drive.\
p: I wouldn't trust u to drive ne ways!
kripa smiled weakly. the workout in gym had done her good, it had helped her get rid of all that tension growing in her body n had relaxed her. they got out n got into her car n drove silently.
kripa n prithvi had become very good frndz in college, even if during high skool they knew eachother only as her being angad's gf and him being his sworn enemy. it had all started wid the college prank, where kripa had been ragged and had end up throwing the garland on prithvi, and he like a perfect gentleman, had not embarrassed her but went away.Later, when she joined the gymnasium, she ended up having him as her instructor. thus, the fact that they ended up spending a lot of time together, in the mornings in college ( they shared most of their classes) n then in evenings in the gym, had accelerated general acquaintance to a promising friendship. They obviously talked a lot n on almost every topic, except angad. Angad never joined their college, cuz he had left for n y after highskool n before that had broken up wid kripa. That had been part of the reason why she joined the gym.The break up and the comfort food (chocolates ) which followed it took its toll on her. then to get into shape, n get her mind off the heartbreak she became a fitness freak (no offense, just couldn't find another term to describe it). Prithvi was a lot of help in this case, as he was an instructor n he guided her. thus, whenever she felt stressed out , she would go to the gym to take it out.

The silence in the drive, was broken by the brakes. Prithvi had stopped the car infront of kripa's house n they got out. Aliyah was already there, as prithvi had called her up, when kripa had gone to change n after learning that even she didn't know wat the matter was, he had asked her to go to kripa's house n that he would bring kripa there.
Kripa saw aliyah and hugged her. Aliyah, on the other hand, was shocked when she saw kripa's blood shot red eyes n hugged her back. They all went in, n after a while of resisting, kripa blurted out what she had seen n heard.
a=aliyah
a: oh, I am so sorry kripa
k; don't be, it's not as if we r together nemore or nething
p: dat's rite, so don't bother urself about it
k;hmmmm
k: it's just that, it hurts. it hurts a lot. I am not sure y but it does hurt
p (now kneeling down infront of kripa,who was sitting on the sofa beside aliyah): it will cuz u can't control what hurts u, but wat u can do is not let it affect u….now come on give me a smile
k (shaking her head): it's not that easy
P; it will be, when u see me trying to break dance
k smiled faintly
p: see not that hard.
k: thanx prithvi n thanx aliyah
a: come on, no thanx b/w frndz
p: gr8, n at this emotional moment, I want to say this: aliyah, will u go to the party on Friday?
a: aww, sorry can't prithvi, I have to finish this assignment during the weekend. I can't possibly go
p: okay, (now turning to kripa) what about this lady, will u go wid me??
k; prithvi I rly don't feel like it
p (acting dejected); okay, now I have been rejected by two girls in one day, time to join the eternal bachelor's club.
a: shut up prithvi, come on kripa y don't u go?
k; no yaar,
a and p: plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
kripa turned her head away from the puppy dog expression on aliyah's face to find herself looking at the same expression on prithvi's face. She smiled and gave in to them..

I hope u guys like this part, n I am sry if it isn't sooo good. this is the first time I have written for a-k . plz leave comments ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by nabz8888 - 19 March 2006 at 9:43am
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged
very good..thanx..guys continue sooon
KArishma****
lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:55am | IP Logged
mindblowing plz continue Embarrassed
Kashiish IF-Rockerz
Kashiish
Kashiish

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged
it g8 Big smile Big smile plz somoene else continue Big smile Big smile
Pooja922 IF-Dazzler
Pooja922
Pooja922

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:03am | IP Logged
plz guys continue this fanfic...its so cute as well as sad...awesome part!!
sgokli IF-Dazzler
sgokli
sgokli

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged
good

Go to top